You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Competiveness

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    score what?
    Some Hooch.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Some Hooch.
    Back in the BC days.

"HONDA"

There's no hard feelings here...It's good to smack talk with friends new or old...Lifes to short to have thin skin...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    There's no hard feelings here...It's good to smack talk with friends new or old...Lifes to short to have thin skin...
    thats my broblem.....i am not fat, I am big boned and my thin skin, lets it show thru easier....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Some Hooch.
    I was kidding HS
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    sometimes I still wonder why I can't seem to stay away from all you everytime I sit down I have to come here
    Thats cause we are the coolest archers on the planet!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    Thats cause we are the coolest archers on the planet!!
    I don't know about coolest but we are some of the biggest.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I don't know about coolest but we are some of the biggest.
    Man thats the truth!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Now I'm getting really scared My weeny scores will be so pathetic against you oldsters hehe. Well the other night I did my first "league" shoot at the club we just joined and I got 159 for I think it was 14 rounds of 4 arrows each. It was a blast and I'd never done anything like this ever but they made me join in. I have lots of room to improve so watch out ....the women will RULEEEEEEEEE you yet.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    Now I'm getting really scared My weeny scores will be so pathetic against you oldsters hehe. Well the other night I did my first "league" shoot at the club we just joined and I got 159 for I think it was 14 rounds of 4 arrows each. It was a blast and I'd never done anything like this ever but they made me join in. I have lots of room to improve so watch out ....the women will RULEEEEEEEEE you yet.
    dont worry about the score you will do fine.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    dont worry about the score you will do fine.....
    PM her mine and give her a real laugh. But I still love shooting my bow and trash talkin.

"HONDA"

Thats what its all about! having fun and talking trash!! And not in that order.
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Better look out fellars tha girls are after us. HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

What girls? LOL
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I think she fits in here just fine Hey Chelleo, I have lots of room to improve too and I have been shooting for a couple months.
    Let's show these boys how it is done

Default Girls??

Wow,

When did this happen? Alright so, if we got Wheels making cobbler, whats new on the menu that the newbies got fer us?

~Byte~

PS.. Jes b'cauz I've been out a the loop fer a couple dayz dont mean theres any slackin on the smackin...
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

"Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

"You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

I feel so depressed... I at least made the attempt at the tourney but alas...the archery g'ds weren't with me hehe. Sunday we were tweaking my hubby's bow sight...since I've commandered his Hoyt UltraTec until my bow arrives. I was hitting pretty well even with the DL a bit too long. We have it down as far as it will go but I have shorty arms and maybe cause I'm just a shorty hehe.

The WOMEN will rule you soon enough boys...
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

I feel so depressed... I at least made the attempt at the tourney but alas...the archery g'ds weren't with me hehe. Sunday we were tweaking my hubby's bow sight...since I've commandered his Hoyt UltraTec until my bow arrives. I was hitting pretty well even with the DL a bit too long. We have it down as far as it will go but I have shorty arms and maybe cause I'm just a shorty hehe.

The WOMEN will rule you soon enough boys...
    Chelleo, this just gives you more motivation. Think of how boring it would be if you knew you were going to win every week. Just practice and we will be kickin some bum soon enough

You know!!! We should have the girls make us some breakfast after hitting the pine!!!! Its tough being on top.. also makes you hungry !!!! LOL
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    You know!!! We should have the girls make us some breakfast after hitting the pine!!!! Its tough being on top.. also makes you hungry !!!! LOL

Oh did I forget to mention...I DON'T COOK Besides you guys seem to drink more than eat anyway LOL. I can make you a nice drinky but no stove work please...

Question as well, if you got eliminated from this round (name in pink) does that mean no more shooting scores for this tourney or what?