You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Darton Cyclone Express RC Bow & Accessories

Darton Cyclone Express RC Bow R/H

I bought the bow new in Feb. 2004, and had back surgery a few weeks later. It has been hanging on the rack since then.

$300.00 to your door

Toxonics Nail Driver with Fat Boy Scope (early model)
    comes with one clear 4X lens and one yellow tinted 6X lens. The yellow
    is for cloudy/overcast days-gives super contrast.

$150

ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

LEFT HAND

Savage Drop Away Rest $25 CAN BE CONVERTED TO RIGHT HAND

Martin Elite N4104-05 Quiver, Red and Black $30

RH/LH

Vista 4201 Tech 4 Belt $25 : Small (22-28), 2 D loops, Accessory tabs, Breathable mesh back support
    Last edited by acal; 09-15-2005 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Correction

Default Interested

Reading I noticed everyhting is left hand. I'm assuming the bow is left hand. Is $300 the lowest you will go. My son is looking for a Darton bow. I'm interested if we could negociate price.

Thanks

Default Darton Cyclone RC

Sorry, but the bow was not listed as a left hand, it is a right hand bow.

My price is more than fair for a bow of its quality and also considering the MSRP. Anything cheaper would get you a bow that is questionable, unless you happen to hit on one.

Thank you for your interest.

Cool Whats in the name

acal

What are you thinking man, The Darton Cyclone is one of the sweetest bows I've ever shot. The price your asking is low, I know for a fact that you could do better, but its your call it will make someone a nice bow. I personally would buy it but I already have two Mavericks, and a Cyclone 3D, which are all shooting sweet. Since 1978, I've shot many name brand bows, and then in 2000 I picked up my first Darton Maverick, and it was like WOW!!!. Unlike some of your Big name brand bow companys, Darton doesn't advertise alot, but once you shoot the real deal you'll be hooked for life. Oh well that just the opinion of a Darton finatic, and sorry to hear about your back, I hope that you'll be able to get back shooting soon. Personally I would rather be buried 6ft down with my Darton's than to not be able to shoot them.

abcarrow:

Cool Whats in the name

acal

What are you thinking man, The Darton Cyclone is one of the sweetest bows I've ever shot. The price your asking is low, I know for a fact that you could do better, but its your call it will make someone a nice bow. I personally would buy it but I already have two Mavericks, and a Cyclone 3D, which are all shooting sweet. Since 1978, I've shot many of the name brand bows, but then in 2000 I picked up my first Darton Maverick, and it was like WOW!!!. Unlike some of your Big name brand bow companys, Darton doesn't advertise alot, but once you shoot the real deal you'll be hooked for life trust me. Oh well that just the opinion of a Darton fanatic, by the way I'm sorry to hear about your back, I hope that you'll be able to get back shooting soon. Personally I would rather be buried 6ft down with my Darton's than to not be able to shoot them.

abcarrow: