You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default All Smack Down Shooters

you know we have a new section right????

and that scores need to be in by friday at midnight???

hey chris leave this here so that everyone sees it.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

are you really bored or something or just upping your post count while everyone sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    are you really bored or something or just upping your post count while everyone sleeps
    nope I just know that on saturday afternoon when i start posting the smack down results.....someone is going to cry that they didnt know when scores needed to be in by....

didn't I already hear some cryin a day or two ago

um and today....go look at, the time is getting short thread.....hoythunter007...."we have until Sunday at midnight right?"

acctually that might have been me....

ummm you might want to get ride of a few of the threads about this shoot, I read something about see the sticky- The official rules thread. On that, what i assume is the final rules about the shoot, says nothing about the deadline for turning in scores, or even how many arrows were shooting, after reading ALOT of stuff i see it was changed from 60 to 30........ good greaf, put all the rules in one thread and get rid of all that off topic stuff..... I decided I couldnt shoot 60 more arrows above what i do now, and decided I wasnt going to do this, and didnt really bother reading the next 300 posts on all the other threads about it, but i did see the sticky rules one, and just thought it was still 60 arrows.....and the last thing i remember about turning in scores, was to have them in at 12 sunday, so lay off Hoythunter007. maybee he dosent have 5 hours to read all the posts in all the threads about the shoot!!! Dont mean to bust anyones chops here, but this needs to be a little more orginezed.

LOL !!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    ummm you might want to get ride of a few of the threads about this shoot, I read something about see the sticky- The official rules thread. On that, what i assume is the final rules about the shoot, says nothing about the deadline for turning in scores, or even how many arrows were shooting, after reading ALOT of stuff i see it was changed from 60 to 30........ good greaf, put all the rules in one thread and get rid of all that off topic stuff..... I decided I couldnt shoot 60 more arrows above what i do now, and decided I wasnt going to do this, and didnt really bother reading the next 300 posts on all the other threads about it, but i did see the sticky rules one, and just thought it was still 60 arrows.....and the last thing i remember about turning in scores, was to have them in at 12 sunday, so lay off Hoythunter007. maybee he dosent have 5 hours to read all the posts in all the threads about the shoot!!! Dont mean to bust anyones chops here, but this needs to be a little more orginezed.

this is the exact crying I was talking about.....and if this had not been here you would have never known......and if you have so many more important things to talk about then why dont you start some threads......

I really dont understand what your problem w/me is......

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    this is the exact crying I was talking about.....and if this had not been here you would have never known......and if you have so many more important things to talk about then why dont you start some threads......

I would like to take the this time to appoligize to Bullspotter personally for anything I may have ever said to him that made him feel any animosity towards me, and if he would like to pm me, maybe we could work this out.....I dont like to have beefs or tifs w/people.....

I come here to feel like I belong somewhere and to better this forum, I know sometimes I am a little hard to stomach, so if anyone thinks I seriously need a time out then let me know, I will be more than happy to double think any posts I post, but that would not really be me....

I love this place and the people on here, if not for people like Chris and this forum, I would never know that any of you exsisted.....

Ed, Frank, Lucas, Shannon, Dan, Danny, Chris, Rick, and everyone else have become as good a freinds to me as anyone in my life....and hope to know them for a long time to come....

you guys have helped me thru the toughest time in my life.....when Marie had cancer and I hope that I have helped you through yours, even if only for somplace for you to get a laugh for 2 minuets a day....its the best I can do...If I had the means I would be by your sides w/my hand on your shoulders thru the tuff times.......

I love you guys....

I was cryin? Im not even in the shoot!!! Did I say I have more important things to talk about????

I would like to take the this time to appoligize to Bullspotter personally for anything I may have ever said to him that made him feel any animosity towards me, and if he would like to pm me, maybe we could work this out.....I dont like to have beefs or tifs w/people.....

I come here to feel like I belong somewhere and to better this forum, I know sometimes I am a little hard to stomach, so if anyone thinks I seriously need a time out then let me know, I will be more than happy to double think any posts I post, but that would not really be me....

I love this place and the people on here, if not for people like Chris and this forum, I would never know that any of you exsisted.....

Ed, Frank, Lucas, Shannon, Dan, Danny, Chris, Rick, and everyone else have become as good a freinds to me as anyone in my life....and hope to know them for a long time to come....

you guys have helped me thru the toughest time in my life.....when Marie had cancer and I hope that I have helped you through yours, even if only for somplace for you to get a laugh for 2 minuets a day....its the best I can do...If I had the means I would be by your sides w/my hand on your shoulders thru the tuff times.......

I love you guys....
    Bowman I have no Animosity towards you at all, or anyone else on here...at the end of my post i said i didnt want to bust anyones chops, But with all the posts about the shoot rules is spread out over alot of reading, its a little tough to understand it all. unless you read it ALL. I enjoy your jokes, humor and your pics of shoots and all the other stuff you do on here. And i think this shoot is a great idea, but it needs a single post with ALL the rules in one place where a guy can read it in 5 or so minutes...... Dang didnt mean to get ya so rialed up!! happy Friday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    Bowman I have no Animosity towards you at all, or anyone else on here...at the end of my post i said i didnt want to bust anyones chops, But with all the posts about the shoot rules is spread out over alot of reading, its a little tough to understand it all. unless you read it ALL. I enjoy your jokes, humor and your pics of shoots and all the other stuff you do on here. And i think this shoot is a great idea, but it needs a single post with ALL the rules in one place where a guy can read it in 5 or so minutes...... Dang didnt mean to get ya so rialed up!! happy Friday!!!
    its funny when I reread what I wrote, I acctually had to walk away, I had tears in my eye.....

I wasnt rialed and hope you to have a good day.....I would give you back a hug but dont want this to this any more mushy.....

Site Guru

its funny when I reread what I wrote, I acctually had to walk away, I had tears in my eye.....

I wasnt rialed and hope you to have a good day.....I would give you back a hug but dont want this to this any more mushy.....
    I hear there is an opening on the Dr.Phil show if you guys want to go resolves your issues do it on there you bunch of pansies! You keep this crap up and I'm gonna send the preacher up there to settle ya'll down!
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I hear there is an opening on the Dr.Phil show if you guys want to go resolves your issues do it on there you bunch of pansies! You keep this crap up and I'm gonna send the preacher up there to settle ya'll down!
    thank you for your support

Thanks
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Thanks
    um what were we talking about???

oh yeah the love......chris I love you man

Site Guru

um what were we talking about???

oh yeah the love......chris I love you man
    I think we just went right past Dr.Phil and hit Jerry Springer
    No I'm not dead

uhh Bowman, if I am going to be your friend, you could at least spell my name right , j/k everyone does it. I still like ya

uhh Bowman, if I am going to be your friend, you could at least spell my name right , j/k everyone does it. I still like ya
    yeah sorry about that Shannoonn.......