You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just a little info

Ok as I am still in this week I decided to go after the fella who is gonna have release issues when shooting his league scores. And the lucky fella is DJKILLAZ oh yeah that 300 is in the past and now you have release troubles and I'm gonna sit ya down.

On another note I've been out of the circuit for a few days because it seems I have MRSA. Which is some kind of staph infection. I'm gonna have to go back to the doc wednesday then maybe put in the hospital for some IV's of antibiotics. The real bad news is I have a terrible sore on my release wrist right where my strap rides. So I'm gonna try towards the end of the week and see how it does then. For now I am not shooting any. Have'nt shot since Wednesday last I think. If I cannot go with my wrist release gonna dig out the BT and see what happens. If ya would please remember me in your prayers to heal up so I can sit ole DJ down.

"HONDA"

WOW, you are a healthy bunch of guys. Hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Ok as I am still in this week I decided to go after the fella who is gonna have release issues when shooting his league scores. And the lucky fella is DJKILLAZ oh yeah that 300 is in the past and now you have release troubles and I'm gonna sit ya down.

On another note I've been out of the circuit for a few days because it seems I have MRSA. Which is some kind of staph infection. I'm gonna have to go back to the doc wednesday then maybe put in the hospital for some IV's of antibiotics. The real bad news is I have a terrible sore on my release wrist right where my strap rides. So I'm gonna try towards the end of the week and see how it does then. For now I am not shooting any. Have'nt shot since Wednesday last I think. If I cannot go with my wrist release gonna dig out the BT and see what happens. If ya would please remember me in your prayers to heal up so I can sit ole DJ down.::
    MRSA......More Really Stupid Axcuses
    Last edited by BUNNYMAN; 03-19-2007 at 04:18 PM.
    I cut things up and split them down!

On another note I've been out of the circuit for a few days because it seems I have MRSA. Which is some kind of staph infection. I'm gonna have to go back to the doc wednesday then maybe put in the hospital for some IV's of antibiotics. The real bad news is I have a terrible sore on my release wrist right where my strap rides. So I'm gonna try towards the end of the week and see how it does then. For now I am not shooting any. Have'nt shot since Wednesday last I think. If I cannot go with my wrist release gonna dig out the BT and see what happens. If ya would please remember me in your prayers to heal up so I can sit ole DJ down.
    Well I seriously hope you get better man!!
    Besides, I dont take pride in sitting sickly handicaps down!!! LOL
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Hey Frank...Hope you get well soon...That MRSA is no joke...

so its perfect time to switch to a hand held release......

well hoosier, theres still time for you to get that hooter-shooter!!!! I'm not worried about release issue's. LOL !! I have about 30 backups. I'll mearly switch! Good luck!
    On a serious note... I do hope you get better soon man!!! Good luck to ya this week..
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    MRSA......More Really Stupid Axcuses
    I don't need axcuses you seen my first round.

Funny thing about this is I feel fine just have a nasty sore on my wrist. I will find a way to shoot this week.

Thank you all for your kind words I know it was tough to do on the smack down page.

"HONDA"

You got that right !! LOL
    its on though as soon as your better. WE got some catching up to do!!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I can't wait.

As for the handheld release it will take some getting used to again.

"HONDA"

You think a hand held will take ME down.. Dont make me laugh!! LOL
    the only way you'll beat me.. is if I shoot for ya!!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

So, BHH, how was the doc visit today??

Thanks for asking Wheels, he said keep taking my antibiotics and check back on Monday but he said it looks very good to him.

DJ a couple of flyers and your on the pine. Just a little flinch because your thinking of me staring you down. Remember do not drop the bow arm buddy.

"HONDA"

Thanks for asking Wheels, he said keep taking my antibiotics and check back on Monday but he said it looks very good to him.

DJ a couple of flyers and your on the pine. Just a little flinch because your thinking of me staring you down. Remember do not drop the bow arm buddy:
    it would work better if you post ominous pics of your self so he has to think of you......theres one you posted a while back that still gives my a upset stomach.....

shooting back tension pretty much cures me of dropping my arm!! You triggers punchers are the one w/ that problem!! You'll have to try harder HH . LOL
    I dont flinch either. even if you were staring at me. I would just look at it that you were admiring my form and score!! LOL
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    shooting back tension pretty much cures me of dropping my arm!! You triggers punchers are the one w/ that problem!! You'll have to try harder HH . LOL
    I dont flinch either. even if you were staring at me. I would just look at it that you were admiring my form and score!! LOL
    have you seen the naked pics of hoosier??? would make a dead guy flinch....

Well by all MEANS!!! DONT POST IT THEN!!!
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

You been sneakin around Indiana late at night again??? Remember I still have the restraining order you perverted stalker.

I think bowman really likes my form too much guys and gals.

"HONDA"

You been sneakin around Indiana late at night again??? Remember I still have the restraining order you perverted stalker.

I think bowman really likes my form too much guys and gals.
    dont post it.....no problem

I wouldnt want all your computers to fry.....

dont post it.....no problem

I wouldnt want all your computers to fry.....
    My trail cameras got a couple of good pics of a bald stalker the other night but I thought no way it could'nt be. But now I think it was.

"HONDA"