You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default R-100 or tha Dreadly shootout

How many of ya Gents and Ladys will be goin to this shoot>? Lets get our reservation in at a campground before it fills up > HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    How many of ya Gents and Ladys will be goin to this shoot>? Lets get our reservation in at a campground before it fills up > HS
    I'm going......

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    I'm going......
    I plan on being there and am trying in talkin tha Queen Bee in ta abuzzing up with me > There is a gampground 11 miles from tha shoot and they have showers< HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

I plan on being there and am trying in talkin tha Queen Bee in ta abuzzing up with me > There is a gampground 11 miles from tha shoot and they have showers< HS
    sweet I am in......but a tent hoping we wont be going......stay in your own tents you bunch of fruits....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    sweet I am in......but a tent hoping we wont be going......stay in your own tents you bunch of fruits....
    I would'nt be awearin that french stuff none then. Some of them boys lieable ta get some funny ideas

I would'nt be awearin that french stuff none then. Some of them boys lieable ta get some funny ideas
    funny Ideas huh????? hmmm I got some ideas, wonder if the can out run a prestige???? well I gotta get it first......
    I cut things up and split them down!

I am tryin real hard ta talkin tha QB inta goin. She can cook some for us . Man if ya eat some of her cookin you'll wished ya lived ta be 200 and have good teeth>
    Will be a bringin tha camper and ya fellars can use what ever ya need > We'll treet ya so many good ways yar bound ta love 1 of em. HS