Thread: Forum Guidelines and Rules!
05-25-2004, 10:53 PM #1
Forum Guidelines and Rules!
Registration to this forum is free. However, we do insist that you abide by the rules and policies below.
Although the administrators and moderators will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the view of the author and we will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By joining, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening or otherwise a violation of any state or national laws.
The Administrators of 3DShoots.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or message for any reason.
By posting in the 3DShoots.com forum you signify you agree to the following posting rules:
- Messages are to be On-Topic.
- Please use the Search tool and read the FAQ before posting.
- Please do not use another member's avatar.
- Avatars must not be sexual in nature. (No nude or partially nude pics!)
- Please respect other members when posting.
- No flames, personal attacks, trolls, SPAM, name-calling, etc.
- No offensive language.
- Image uploads are to be on-topic and must not be sexual in nature. (No nude or partially nude pics!)
- No linking to (or uploading) executable files. (.exe .com .scr .pif, etc)
- No posting in ALL CAPS. Caps are reserved for shouting.
- Links posted are to be suitable for all viewers.
- Take personal arguments to e-mail or PMs, rather than clutter the board.
- Moderators' decisions are final and not to be questions in the forums.
- Registration of more than one userID is NOT permitted.
- All off-topic conversions are to be taken in the Off-Topic board.
These rules are in place to provide an enjoyable board for all. None of us like to police the board nor do we enjoy taking disciplinary action. However, we will do so if necessary.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in message deletions and/or being banned from the site. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*3DShoots.com reserves the right to change this agreement, at any time, without notification to it's members.
By SICBob in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:26 PM
By midevilarcher5575 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2007, 07:17 AM
By gunner in forum Beginners Archery RangeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2006, 02:18 AM
By Chris in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2006, 11:08 PM