You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 83

Thread: Sabatoge

  1. #21
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    Carpy you amaze me BUT you left one of the must important parts out. grits. 3 times a day
    Sorry about that , as I'm alittle nervous as I almost lost my life this morning , at the hands of someone in a Red pickup !

    Does Smokes drive a rebel red pickup ?

    See I know better than that , just got my system going the wrong way , and what color of pickup do you drive ?

    I know that I am loved and respected here , right " Wheely " ?

    PS. What color does everyone drive anyway ?

  2. #22
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Sorry about that , as I'm alittle nervous as I almost lost my life this morning , at the hands of someone in a Red pickup !

    Does Smokes drive a rebel red pickup ?
    See I know better than that , just got my system going the wrong way , and what color of pickup do you drive ?

    I know that I am loved and respected here , right " Wheely " ?

    PS. What color does everyone drive anyway ?
    Mines Gold in Color of course!!!I don't think smokes is red I've heard it's niger in color??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #23
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Question Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Mines Gold in Color of course!!!I don't think smokes is red I've heard it's niger in color??????
    Could it be known a shadow in color ( Smokes that is ) ?


  4. #24
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Do you think that Smoke may of painted his pickup red ?


  5. #25
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Do you think that Smoke may of painted his pickup red ?

    that might not be paint!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #26
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    that might not be paint!!!!!!
    He'll get no credit for missing yours trully !

    I'm joining the northern side now , as I do live in " NORTH " Manning !


  7. #27
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    He'll get no credit for missing yours trully !

    I'm joining the northern side now , as I do live in " NORTH " Manning !

    Well i live on the East side of Town !!!It's so east the Pacific Ocean is my Neighbour!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #28
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well i live on the East side of Town !!!It's so east the Pacific Ocean is my Neighbour!!!!
    Don't worry mate , you can always join the " Navy " !

  9. #29
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Don't worry mate , you can always join the " Navy " !
    What and never leave my friends behind!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #30
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What and never leave my friends behind!!!!!!!
    What friends are those ?

    Are they Elwood and TerryH ?

    ......

  11. #31
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I live in lower part of michigan........does that count as being a Rebel?


    I did do a rebel yell the other day when I stubbed my litle toe last weekend.

  12. #32
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default Rebel yell

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I live in lower part of michigan........does that count as being a Rebel?


    I did do a rebel yell the other day when I stubbed my litle toe last weekend.
    Here's what I think

    http://youtu.be/VdphvuyaV_I
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #33
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Here's what I think

    http://youtu.be/VdphvuyaV_I
    Buddy Westy got way btoo much time compaired to we , slaves that is !


    Last edited by Carpshooter; 06-11-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  14. #34
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Buddy Westy got way btoo much time compaired to we , slaves that is !


    I'm having the day off to get over yesterday,it was a public holiday!!!!!

    Poor old Westy
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #35
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I'm having the day off to get over yesterday,it was a public holiday!!!!!

    Poor old Westy
    Nothing like 180+ holidays there on that island !

  16. #36
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Nothing like 180+ holidays there on that island !
    I wish we could make it 181 + holidays!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #37
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I wish we could make it 181 + holidays!!!!!
    You would , mate !



    Last edited by Carpshooter; 06-19-2012 at 03:44 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  18. #38
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    I like Turtles
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #39
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I like Turtles
    Well I hate snakes

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  20. #40
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I like the " turtle man " and his friends !


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •