You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: kids bows

Default kids bows

my 3 sons are looking to update their bows 2 are shooting Brwning micro adrenalines and one a parker buckshot. We are looking at the new parker challenger youth bows. can anyone tell me any firsthand info on them? Thanks gabe

Talking

Seriously look at a Darton Ranger II they are very versatile and really preform well. All the draw modules come with it and that bow can take most up to into hunting performance. I got one for my son and he really got into shooting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

have you looked at the new micro mida 4 and adrenalins for 2007 ? there seriously upgraded to the ones prior. all machined risers, parallel limbs, and you can get a micro midas 30- 40 lb limbs and upgrade to 50 limbs for around $50.00. W/ all the same adjustments as the old ones.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

we've looked at both the new brownings and the diamond edge bows, but they aren't a true parallel limb bow. the only negative i can find on the parker after shooting one is that it's a module system for adjusting draw length. hopefully by the time they outgrow them there will be modules on ebay!I know most of these youth bows are very nice, but the boys think they need spend their fencing money to upgrade to a bow more like dads, a mathews switchback.
    Last edited by 1963gabe; 03-28-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1963gabe View Post
    my 3 sons are looking to update their bows 2 are shooting Brwning micro adrenalines and one a parker buckshot. We are looking at the new parker challenger youth bows. can anyone tell me any firsthand info on them? Thanks gabe
    I just bought my son a PSE Spyder and he loves it.
    rt

we've looked at both the new brownings and the diamond edge bows, but they aren't a true parallel limb bow. the only negative i can find on the parker after shooting one is that it's a module system for adjusting draw length. hopefully by the time they outgrow them there will be modules on ebay!I know most of these youth bows are very nice, but the boys think they need spend their fencing money to upgrade to a bow more like dads, a mathews switchback.
    True parallel ? They are as parallel as you can get. I dont think your talking about the '07 models of Browning. They are almost completely parallel..
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Senior Member Southernfryedyankee's Avatar

How old are your kids? I found this link I hope it helps.

http://www.biggameproshop.com/youth-bows.htm
    Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.

http://www.godscountryoutdoors.net
    http://http://www.meanvarchery.com/home.html

Thanks for the info, and the web sight. We've looked at the 2007 Browning micro adrenaline and the micro midas. while they have been dramatically updated from the 2005 adrenalines the boys are shooting now, they are still not a true parrallel limb. If you compare them to the 2007 parker challenger xp it is easy to see the differance. Thanks Gabe

Default micro adrenaline bows for sale?

Gabe - sent you a pm!