You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: X-Force

Default X-Force

Well I went down to the shop to in my mind get a mojo!! then my buddy showed me the new X-force that came in. of course i had to shoot it. Lets just say all the the rants on how its going to shoot like crap has been answered to me. I'm going to be shooting one for 3d this year. Of course I'll have to find a way to tame 'er down. I was shooting it w/ 410 grn radial x-weave pros, 28" draw at 60 lbs. and crono'd it at 304fps. It also was very quiet and had virtually no shock!! and had no issues w/ it hitting my arm. Now just have to see if I can get PSE to make me a target color one!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

you didnt get any pics????....man law being broken....automatic pine for the week punishment.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you didnt get any pics????....man law being broken....automatic pine for the week punishment.....
    didnt buy it yet!!! I want a target color one if they'll get me one!! But if not! I'll get camo!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by djkillaz View Post
    didnt buy it yet!!! I want a target color one if they'll get me one!! But if not! I'll get camo!!!
    get camo it will be a sleeper that way.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

None of the dealers around here have them yet.

Hmmm..........just at that speed I can't get past the PullShootExplode mentality. J/K I like PSE bows they are very nice just kinda got left behind for a few years. I'm very glad to see they are coming back. The Diablo I shot was a very nice bow last year. Good luck with getting the target color you want. And be sure to post us some pics of her when you get her.

"HONDA"