You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: brief intro

Default brief intro

I am new to this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. I live in north central Massachusetts. I have been shooting bows since I was a kid with a brief period of no archery because I was too busy chasing girls to realize how important a part of my life archery is. I shot compounds for a few years but went back to the traditional side about 10 years ago. I haven't built my own bow yet but I do build my cedar arrows and make my own bow strings. I currently shoot a Howard Hill longbow and fool around with my Martin Sabre recurve occationaly. I am an active member and the archery committee chairman of the Concord Rod and Gun Club. The archery range at that club is hard to beat in my area. I enjoy flinging arrows at just about anything including paper targets, 3D targets, rolling balls, stumps, etc.

I look forward to getting aquainted with other archery and 3D enthusiasts who come to this site.

-Rich

Welcome to the site. Our membership is really starting to grow and we have lots of members that love to talk about archery and help others in the sport.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Welcome Rich. I have a couple of buds who shoot trad only. It is impressive to watch them shoot.

What caught my eye in your post was you like shooting rolling balls, etc. The traditional and recurve people really have some fun with their bows shooting stuff like that.
    Take a kid with you. Show them the Great Outdoors. Pass it on.