You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 129
  1. #41
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    TTT

    Anyone thought of how we're going to connect up ?

    We have a large format printer but it only prints on paper, not vinyl. I could make a sign and send it to Smokes since it sounds like he'll be the first one there but if the weather is bad it would fall apart pretty quickly.

    Ron
    Boy's just look for THA FLAG flying at at pull behind Mobile Scout camper.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  2. #42
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    What about tha brats boy's imho quite an improvement on hot dogs.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #43
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    What about tha brats boy's imho quite an improvement on hot dogs.


    sabrett......the only way to fly.....

    some kielbasie on the grill with a little yellow mustard is pretty awsome though....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #44
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    lets not forget the smores.....

    you should know all about smores, HS, afterall they are a gift from GOD
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #45
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Cook?

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    What about tha brats boy's imho quite an improvement on hot dogs.
    Ha,smokes so you gonna be the camp cook?
    HA,HA, brats are great.
    Im gonna bring them tenderloin tips gonna cookim friday night!
    Im just gonna bring a small grill will probably need to use someones bigger one for them.
    Ive got a big one but takes up to much room in the truck.
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  6. #46
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default smores!

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    lets not forget the smores.....

    you should know all about smores, HS, afterall they are a gift from GOD
    YA, we gonna bring smores!
    Sounds like all we gonna do is eat?
    Do we have to shoot to?
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  7. #47
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    Ha,smokes so you gonna be the camp cook?
    HA,HA, brats are great.
    Im gonna bring them tenderloin tips gonna cookim friday night!
    Im just gonna bring a small grill will probably need to use someones bigger one for them.
    Ive got a big one but takes up to much room in the truck.
    you need to go to Bowman's school of truck packing....I can pack a small town in my Dakota....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #48
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you need to go to Bowman's school of truck packing....I can pack a small town in my Dakota....
    Sounds like ya missed yo'er callin' Bowman.....Should'ev been working for Mayflower Vanlines



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  9. #49
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post


    sabrett......the only way to fly.....

    some kielbasie on the grill with a little yellow mustard is pretty awsome though....
    What is a sabertt? Is it kin ta a padawan

    You gotta remember here in tha sticks we don't get this new stuff. Brats are new ta me.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  10. #50
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default The problem!

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you need to go to Bowman's school of truck packing....I can pack a small town in my Dakota....
    I just got a 5 foot bed in my truck?
    My old truck i could take everything in it.
    This one i havent packed it before
    And you havent seen my grill,its one of the biggest one they make!
    It would take 1/2 the bed!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  11. #51
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default padwan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    What is a sabertt? Is it kin ta a padawan

    You gotta remember here in tha sticks we don't get this new stuff. Brats are new ta me.
    Can you eat a padwan?
    Smokes foodlion find one,hav ya herd of it?
    Johnsonville beer-brats
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  12. #52
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    What is a sabertt? Is it kin ta a padawan

    You gotta remember here in tha sticks we don't get this new stuff. Brats are new ta me.
    Sabretts are a brand of hotdog, they are the best....you can get them w/natural casings...they really snap when you bite into them
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #53
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Sabretts are a brand of hotdog, they are the best....you can get them w/natural casings...they really snap when you bite into them
    Well bring some of them puppies with ya.

    Beerbrats .....Now KBO ya would'nt try ta get tha preacher drunk would ya?



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  14. #54
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Beer brats

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Well bring some of them puppies with ya.

    Beerbrats .....Now KBO ya would'nt try ta get tha preacher drunk would ya?
    I ate a lot of them never even got a buzz!
    Are we gonna cook up a padawan?
    How big is it?
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  15. #55
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    I ate a lot of them never even got a buzz!
    Are we gonna cook up a padawan?
    How big is it?
    Don't know but if we do ya can have mine.....I'm goin' fer some of them deer rollups.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  16. #56
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Deer rollups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Don't know but if we do ya can have mine.....I'm goin' fer some of them deer rollups.
    Ya,man You wont stop eatin till i stop cookin them puppys!
    People cant believe there deer!
    The best thing to get people tryin it!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  17. #57
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    I'm planning on bringing my grill down... I think its rated for something like 28 burgers at a time or something like that so we should have plenty of room for cookin up them delicious tenderloin tips!

    Bowman - is the NY crew making the haul down friday AM in one shot or you stopping at my house like we were talkin about before? Unless you are leaving later on Friday I could meet you right by the exit on 33 and we could make a convoy!
    No I'm not dead

  18. #58
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I'm planning on bringing my grill down... I think its rated for something like 28 burgers at a time or something like that so we should have plenty of room for cookin up them delicious tenderloin tips!

    Bowman - is the NY crew making the haul down friday AM in one shot or you stopping at my house like we were talkin about before? Unless you are leaving later on Friday I could meet you right by the exit on 33 and we could make a convoy!
    we are not settled.....but a convoy past Cabelas.....sounds awsome...

    I would like to leave around 5 in the morning....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  19. #59
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    we are not settled.....but a convoy past Cabelas.....sounds awsome...

    I would like to leave around 5 in the morning....
    I'm good with that... you'd probably hit my house around 7 or 8 ish... local diner here has some pretty good breakfast... fill up and then head on out to the promise land (aka Cabelas) and then make the run down from there.
    No I'm not dead

  20. #60
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Boy's just look for THA FLAG flying at at pull behind Mobile Scout camper.
    What does "Tha Flag" look like ?

    I'm sure we won't have a problem hooking up. I'll just look for 3-4 camp sites with a dozen or so grills, with one 1/2 the size of a truck bed, scattered around.


    Ron

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •