You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default New Trail Camera

I just put my new to me digital trail camera up yesterday and can't wait to see what's on it. Hopefully, a bunch of longbeards on our clover food plot. I have been using 35 mm cameras and wasn't able to post pics, but now if I can figure out how to do it I'll be putting pictures up like crazy. I bought a spare memory card so I can leave the camera up year round. hopefully come september/october I get another picture of the big droptine buck that I got one picture of last year right before season started. That was all I saw of him, just one picture. I didn't hear of anyone getting him. time will tell. These cameras are just as addicting or should I say obsessing as archery is. I have been reading about building my own homebrew camera. I might have to do that in the future.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

My brother bought me a new trail camera for Christmas. I havent even set it up yet. I need to get out to some private property I hunt and set it up.

Be sure to post up some of your pics for us C&O you know how much we like pics.

"HONDA"

I checked the trail camera today and it had 10 pictures, but I didn't take the card out, as it was a surprise visit to the food plot. My friends and I are convincing the land owner to put in a second food plot. Took a walk through the woods and saw about 10 longbeards out in the neighbors cornfield. Got my blood flowing. Can't wait to put the smack down on one with the new vectrix.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor