You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: LH Hoyt

Default LH Hoyt

I'm looking for a newer hoyt bow. 27.5-30 draw. pref one of the newer tek bows. Im looking to spend between 300.00 and 350.00. For just the stripped down bow. I have a 2002 havoktek hoyt right now and want to upgrade.

Silent Killer,

I have a LH '05 HOYT V-Tec XL that I'll sell. It's 60-70lb, 28"-30.5", 36" axle to axle. If your interested, PM me and I can send you some pictures.

Flatland

Default LH Hoyt.........I have one NIB

In case you were still looking an interested.......

I have a brand new Hoyt Razortec that i bought and it has never made it out of teh house much less to the field. I have never shot it or even set it up. It is a left handed bow, 26.5-29 draw lengths, 50-60 lb XT 2000 limbs. This will come with a Hoyt MicroLite 3 pin site with a extra new pin to make it 4, Hoyt Quicktune 4000 drop away rest, wrist sling, Team Realtree tru-fire release. It only needs a stabilizer and quiver to be ready to use. Everything is new still in the package. I will sell the complete package for $550.
    I have pics of everything, just send me a PM or email me at drogers11@comcast.net and i can send them to you and answer any questions anyone may have. Thanks.

Banned

I have a 2005 Hoyt ultratec camo 60-70 lb XT3000 LH 25.5-28" depends on your draw length?its always best to run cam near the highest draw setting.

I have a 2006 75th year Anniversary Hoyt Lasertec with Winners Choice string and cables (one season) and STS string suppressor and D loop, Peep and Custom Fuse Whisker buscuit with Fuse Stabilizer all for $250 shipped to your door. IT is a 9 out of 10. I will send you pics if you are interested.

Regards,

Brian Blair
    253-845-4087

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    I'm looking for a newer hoyt bow. 27.5-30 draw. pref one of the newer tek bows. Im looking to spend between 300.00 and 350.00. For just the stripped down bow. I have a 2002 havoktek hoyt right now and want to upgrade.
    I have a 737 that will fit you just right.

Smile X tec

I have a X tec for $275