You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default check out these binos

    any experience good or bad with them......

    http://www.celestron.com/c2/product....=22&ProdID=162
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    Banned midevilarcher5575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    180

    Default

    I have them bino's they are really nice good crisp clean veiw.they have a good feel to them.

  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midevilarcher5575 View Post
    I have them bino's they are really nice good crisp clean veiw.they have a good feel to them.
    yeah you know I noticed that...they feel good....and the eye relief is pretty cool also......

    until I looked thru these I never knew binos had eye relief????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    any experience good or bad with them......

    http://www.celestron.com/c2/product....=22&ProdID=162
    Hey Bowman, I went with a pair of Knous 10x42.

    I found that a bigger set will get you tha pic on just where them puppies are in tha targit.

    I had been using 8x25 Minolta's for years. Good optics too.

    These Knous are only $85 got em off of ebay, tha optics are pruddy decent, and are rubber coated. Titanium is tha model

    I am glad I went with a larger power.

    My $1 worth,inflation.
    Smokes



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Hey Bowman, I went with a pair of Knous 10x42.

    I found that a bigger set will get you tha pic on just where them puppies are in tha targit.

    I had been using 8x25 Minolta's for years. Good optics too.

    These Knous are only $85 got em off of ebay, tha optics are pruddy decent, and are rubber coated. Titanium is tha model

    I am glad I went with a larger power.

    My $1 worth,inflation.
    Smokes

    10 power is not legal at most shoots....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    10 power is not legal at most shoots....
    We don't got that rule round here> Good for me>

    Does that mean htat I can't bring ta tha Big d -100?

    Hey is it cold up thar, we got 18 lookin at us tonite



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    We don't got that rule round here> Good for me>

    Does that mean htat I can't bring ta tha Big d -100?

    Hey is it cold up thar, we got 18 lookin at us tonite
    yeah I think its supposed to be like 20......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Does that mean htat I can't bring ta tha Big d -100?
    I dont believe that they have any rules on optics......I think we need to investigate all the rulles for this thing......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    Senior Member chelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Rafael, CA
    Posts
    451

    Default

    I have a small pair like that to keep in my quiver stuff. We have so many pairs of binos here in our house I can't keep track. Don't think I'll need my 25x100's though hehe... Our main hobby is astronomy so optics are big here. WIth the weather the way it is archery is becoming pretty mainstay since we can go to our indoor range whenever we want.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

  10. #10
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    I have a small pair like that to keep in my quiver stuff. We have so many pairs of binos here in our house I can't keep track. Don't think I'll need my 25x100's though hehe... Our main hobby is astronomy so optics are big here. WIth the weather the way it is archery is becoming pretty mainstay since we can go to our indoor range whenever we want.
    I got them today......the shop owner is going on Vacation and i wanted them before he leaves......so i will let you know how I like them.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #11
    Member bone collector 9615's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    91

    Default

    most of my experience has been the old "you get what you pay for" thing.but I am not familiar with that brand, so they may be the exception. nikkon monarch 8x32 are really nice for a little more money. I havent used them as much in 3-d but for hunting they gather light very good if you are in low light conditions.
    some were born perfect........the rest of us have to practice perfect.

    06 alliegance,G5 sight, trophy taker rest
    2007 elite envy G5 sight, rip cord rest

  12. #12
    Senior Member chelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Rafael, CA
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Celestron is one of the main telescope companies and they have good optics and like I said I have probably like 4-5 different pairs of binos from them. I have some wonderful 20x80 from them and they are really nice. For what we use binos for in archery you don't need ultra optics not like you're doing astronomy with them where you need really fantastic optics.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Similar Threads

  1. Binos
    By Tenderfoot in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:01 PM
  2. WTS: Steiner Peregrine 8x42 Binos
    By gruggier in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:57 PM
  3. Nikon Monarch ATB Team Realtree 8x42 Binos
    By ropadop in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:58 PM
  4. Prints-Broadheads-Stealth-Binos
    By STRO in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:57 PM
  5. wtt for a range finder/binos and ????
    By michdeerslayer in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 02:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •