Thread: #9 is my personal favorite
04-10-2007, 10:39 AM #1
#9 is my personal favorite
15. "Relax. The handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."
14. "Take your hands off the car and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document!"
13. "If you run you'll only go to jail tired."
12. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that's the average speed of a 9mm bullet fired from my gun."
11. "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"
10. "Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think
it'll help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"
9. "Warning! You want a warning? O. K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
8. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
7. "Fair? You want me to be FAIR? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and step in monkey DOO."
6. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a
5. "In God we trust. All others we run through NCIC."
4. "Just how big were those two beers?"
3. "No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."
2. "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."
And..................... THE BEST ONE !!!!!!!
1 "You didn't think we gave pretty women tickets? You' re right, we don't. Sign here.
By Holy Smokes in forum OfftopicReplies: 18Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:40 PM
By Chris in forum OfftopicReplies: 25Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:01 PM
By thehairlessone! in forum Bowhunting forumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2007, 09:32 PM
By STRO in forum OfftopicReplies: 88Last Post: 02-18-2007, 08:28 PM
By warrior_lk1019 in forum General Archery ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-14-2006, 10:48 PM