You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Ross Cardiac

Default Ross Cardiac

I've been hearing some pretty impressive things about this bow. Do any of you guys shoot it and is it all true?

Never heard of Whisper Creek until today, wow what a neat looking bow.

Site Guru

I think mdewitt71 has either had one on order for a while or has one now... I can't keep track of his bows. he buys and sells them more often then Bowman changes his undies!
    No I'm not dead

So are the Cardiacs at the dealers now??? I will have to go on a road trip and check them out.

"HONDA"

i just bought the new cardiac last friday best bow i have ever owned shoots awesome

Quote Originally Posted by GANDEE View Post
    i just bought the new cardiac last friday best bow i have ever owned shoots awesome
    to the forum GANDEE. Glad to have you with us buddy. And CONGRATS on the new Cardiac. Tell us how you set her up and by the way we really like pics on this forum and especially pics of new bows just hitting the market.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I think mdewitt71 has either had one on order for a while or has one now... I can't keep track of his bows. he buys and sells them more often then Bowman changes his undies!
    Nope I don't have my Lefty yet but have seen the "Wrong Handed" ones....SWEET.

Here are some pics from various owners:

Ross Cardiac - General Archery Forum Ross Cardiac - General Archery Forum Ross Cardiac - General Archery Forum
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

Those are some sweet looking bows there. I did'nt know they had the sts like Hoyts stealthshot. Thanks for the pics.

"HONDA"

Yea, they seem pretty sweet.
    The bows I have seem are right on with the IBO speeds as well.
    One bow I saw hit 317 @ 70 lbs & 30 inch with the string suppressors and peep on it.

Most even come sitting a few pounds over (70 pound hitting 74-76 pounds, ect).

guys i can't figure out how to get my pics on here,how do u do it

Send them to me and I'll put them on.... jcmorgan31@verizon.net
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

I will send you directions when I get home tonight.....it will be late, but I will do it as soon as I can...
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I will send you directions when I get home tonight.....it will be late, but I will do it as soon as I can...
    You ole computer nerd you.

"HONDA"

Here is a quick explaination to hosting pics:

1st -Go to http://load.imageshack.us/ and look at the ImageShack toolbox...
    click browse and load you picture you want to post into the white address box.
    If it is a large picture you will want to resize it before you load it.

2nd- Click on the host it! box, this will bring up a second window window with you picture on display and several links on where you picture is hosted.
    Scroll down to "Hotlink for forums (1)" and highlight the address in the box.

3rd- Copy the whole address that is in this "Hotlink for forums (1)" box...paste this address here in the message body.

Click preview post to make sure it brings up the picture.

Here ya go I found this old classic Bowman post:

"here try this......

1) you already have your pics in either your, my pictures or my documents....so that takes care of that step....
    2) you can edit the size really easy...get the picture up on the screen....right click the picture and click edit.....there will be 4 or 5 choices on the top left (should be)
    3)click image and then click stretch and skew.....
    4)when the next screen comes up you can change the 100% values on each to any value you want....a good place to start is w/60% in both of the boxes for stretch.....click save.....

now you can go to the desired web site and start a new post or add too a current one.....

lets just use 3-dshoots.com for a second....

Click start a new thread in the section you want the pics in....now the screen comes up where you type in what you want to say....this part you know how to do....

you can put words in there if you want...... before you click post reply, you need to scroll down a little bit to where you see additional options, its right under the submit reply or preview post.....

you will see a box that you can click that says manage attachments, click on that....

a new window will pop up and it will have near the top a open box that says "upload file from your computer" above it in small print

next to that are 2 boxes that say, browse, then the next says upload.....

click browse and go get your pic from the file that is saved in your computer, double click the picture you want to post...

it will show up in the upload file from your computer box, now click upload.....it will show you some little green uploading box, wait till it is done loading, you may need to resize again if its still too big.....if not go to the next step.....

there will be a place that says attachments.....now click close this window....now go ahead and click submit reply.....it will post your reply and your pics.....

it sounds like alot but really after you do it 2 times you going to say wow this is easy....

I really hope this helps.....and I promise it looks like alot to do but when you got your first bow, gun, car, chainsaw, or atv, it looked like alot of things to remember right?? well after you did it a couple of times it was like second nature....."

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Here ya go I found this old classic Bowman post:

"here try this......

1) you already have your pics in either your, my pictures or my documents....so that takes care of that step....
    2) you can edit the size really easy...get the picture up on the screen....right click the picture and click edit.....there will be 4 or 5 choices on the top left (should be)
    3)click image and then click stretch and skew.....
    4)when the next screen comes up you can change the 100% values on each to any value you want....a good place to start is w/60% in both of the boxes for stretch.....click save.....

now you can go to the desired web site and start a new post or add too a current one.....

lets just use 3-dshoots.com for a second....

Click start a new thread in the section you want the pics in....now the screen comes up where you type in what you want to say....this part you know how to do....

you can put words in there if you want...... before you click post reply, you need to scroll down a little bit to where you see additional options, its right under the submit reply or preview post.....

you will see a box that you can click that says manage attachments, click on that....

a new window will pop up and it will have near the top a open box that says "upload file from your computer" above it in small print

next to that are 2 boxes that say, browse, then the next says upload.....

click browse and go get your pic from the file that is saved in your computer, double click the picture you want to post...

it will show up in the upload file from your computer box, now click upload.....it will show you some little green uploading box, wait till it is done loading, you may need to resize again if its still too big.....if not go to the next step.....

there will be a place that says attachments.....now click close this window....now go ahead and click submit reply.....it will post your reply and your pics.....

it sounds like alot but really after you do it 2 times you going to say wow this is easy....

I really hope this helps.....and I promise it looks like alot to do but when you got your first bow, gun, car, chainsaw, or atv, it looked like alot of things to remember right?? well after you did it a couple of times it was like second nature....."
    awsome...thats the one I was looking for.....you da man.......

awsome...thats the one I was looking for.....you da man.......
    I try to keep a copy of all the wise words of Bowman.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I try to keep a copy of all the wise words of Bowman.
    because they are so far and few between.....

because they are so far and few between.....
    Uhhhhhhh...............yeah something like that.

"HONDA"

guys i can't get it to work it said there was some type of error, i can't get my email to work either but it is a awesome bow i have hha sights and a trophy taker rest with limb saver nodes for a stablizer, great setup now if the weather would ever break so i could get out and enjoy it thanks for trying to help,jason