You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,599

    Default whats wrong with this world

    I guess ever one has heard about VT. is it drugs,putting god on the back shelf or just plain old meaness. or all of the above. I would like to ask ever one to send prayers. thanks

  2. #2
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default sad day

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    I guess ever one has heard about VT. is it drugs,putting god on the back shelf or just plain old meaness. or all of the above. I would like to ask ever one to send prayers. thanks
    Last year my nephew graduated at vt.
    im glad he wasnt still there,id be worried sick,love that boy,i taught him to shoot the bow.
    He called me alittle while ago sad,i told him all you can do is be thankfull your still alive in this world that we live in.
    <<<< I PRAY FOR THE VICTIM"S OF VT>>>>>>>
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    what the hell is wrong w/the people in this world.....i dont know what a person would have to do to me that I would go on a friggin shooting spree and kill people.......


    prayers sent to the families that are now devistated......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11

    Default

    It just keeps on happening and that's the worst part.
    Elite Status

  5. #5
    get'n rid of target panic STRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    N. Illinois
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    It just makes me sick to my stomach. My prayers go out to all the families and friends.
    .

    Carbon Matrix

    Certified NASP Instructor

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    a verry sad day............

  7. #7
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Prayers sent to all the victims and families of this horrible incident.

    We as a country continue to push God out of schools, courthouses, public places. And then we wonder why this stuff is happening.


    "HONDA"

  8. #8
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Prayers sent to all the victims and families of this horrible incident.

    We as a country continue to push God out of schools, courthouses, public places. And then we wonder why this stuff is happening.
    Take God out and ya got tha Devil left..

    I recenly got my Permit to Carry. The instructor, a retired County Investagator made tha statement, years ago you did'nt need to carry, he said taday ya need to.

    this is just aniother reason for this.


    IMHO you had better get one if you have been thinkin about it before tha window of oppurtintunty closes.

    2nd amendment.." A well armed militia" that's you amd me.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  9. #9

    Default

    One day later and I'am still in shock. My heart and prayers go out to every student and there families. For the ones that past, the ones that witnessed, and for the parents that did not know. This again was truely a sad day in america. GOD BLESS!
    2005 Allegiance

  10. #10
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Take God out and ya got tha Devil left..

    I recenly got my Permit to Carry. The instructor, a retired County Investagator made tha statement, years ago you did'nt need to carry, he said taday ya need to.

    this is just aniother reason for this.


    IMHO you had better get one if you have been thinkin about it before tha window of oppurtintunty closes.

    2nd amendment.." A well armed militia" that's you amd me.

    You bet my southern brother. I've had my PP permit for about 15 years now.


    "HONDA"

  11. #11
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    You bet my southern brother. I've had my PP permit for about 15 years now.
    BHH I wished we wuz as wellarmed as tha military.
    If push comes ta shove I hope they'es nuff boys that will be for tha constitution espically in tha military.
    Last edited by Holy Smokes; 04-17-2007 at 09:51 PM.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #12
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    The media is already starting their "NEED FOR GUN CONTROL" blitz, like the bumper sticker says "guns don't kill people -people kill people"
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

  13. #13
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    The media is already starting their "NEED FOR GUN CONTROL" blitz, like the bumper sticker says "guns don't kill people -people kill people"

    We already have nuff for we ain't got what tha militarys got. and hafta git permission ta carry one.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    The media is already starting their "NEED FOR GUN CONTROL" blitz, like the bumper sticker says "guns don't kill people -people kill people"
    Ill agree with that, but in the end it will be the guns fault pry. Im sure this will open up all kinds of bad things....... I feel bad for the people that are involved. But it wasnt the guns doing. Guns are avalible to everyone. More rules on buying guns will not help the problem, sueing the maker of the gun, well, that just gets someone money, costs someone else money, and dont get any more guns out of the hands of people that shouldnt have them.

  15. #15
    Member ridgewalker243's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    151

    Default Media

    I think the media is a bigger killer then guns are. I told my wife about 3 weeks ago there was going to be another school shooting soon. There was a big story on discovery channel about the combine school shooting that was going to air. Well what do you know a week or 2 after it air's there was another shcool shooting. I get very frustrated with the world today but there's nothing you can really do about it .

  16. #16
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ridgewalker243 View Post
    I think the media is a bigger killer then guns are. I told my wife about 3 weeks ago there was going to be another school shooting soon. There was a big story on discovery channel about the combine school shooting that was going to air. Well what do you know a week or 2 after it air's there was another shcool shooting. I get very frustrated with the world today but there's nothing you can really do about it .
    Exactly, the media and all the 60 min,48hr shows are making it worse. They seem to give kids or adults the idea and how to go about it because of their in depth stories. Some of those re-enactments are very scary to the normal person. At our weekly prayer meeting last evening we had a very good discussion on the incident at VT and then had a special prayer for the victims, their families, and the survivors of this horrible incident.


    "HONDA"

  17. #17
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    True gun control is using 2 hands.....

    After the "hit and run media" ran the video clips of that loser...there have been 4 copycats...The media perpetuates the condition...

    Thank God the copycats were all arrested before they could act...


  18. #18
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Had to bring this one back !

  19. #19
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    It's TTT time !

Similar Threads

  1. What is wrong?
    By Tenderfoot in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:15 AM
  2. Does anybody else see anything wrong here?
    By bullfiddle in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 08:27 AM
  3. this is wrong
    By psychobubba in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 06:40 PM
  4. is it wrong?
    By I missed in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 09:13 PM
  5. What am I doing wrong??
    By Spoon13 in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •