You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default He's back!!!!!!!!!

    guys shhh be quite Dredly's back, stop talking about him!!!!!!
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #2
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    guys shhh be quite Dredly's back, stop talking about him!!!!!!
    And I just read the thread about you not being harassed enough... I figured you had enough whip marks for the week I was gone but apparently not! Well get the neosporne ready (we wouldn't want any infections you know) cause I'm back.

    Seattle was intresting... they have a 300 foot tall statue of Bowman... he is holding a VW bug and the plaque says "I support Hippy rights"... its kind of weird

    all kinds of weird stuff goes on out there... I swore I saw BHH walk into an all gentlemans club for 80's night... and by all gentlemans club I don't mean a strip club

    Crossed paths with a few "rednecks" in their jacked up trucks... sort of reminded me of home... then they started playing Nirvana and some other weird grunge crap... so I deflated their tires.
    No I'm not dead

  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    And I just read the thread about you not being harassed enough... I figured you had enough whip marks for the week I was gone but apparently not! Well get the neosporne ready (we wouldn't want any infections you know) cause I'm back.

    Seattle was intresting... they have a 300 foot tall statue of Bowman... he is holding a VW bug and the plaque says "I support Hippy rights"... its kind of weird

    all kinds of weird stuff goes on out there... I swore I saw BHH walk into an all gentlemans club for 80's night... and by all gentlemans club I don't mean a strip club

    Crossed paths with a few "rednecks" in their jacked up trucks... sort of reminded me of home... then they started playing Nirvana and some other weird grunge crap... so I deflated their tires.
    so did you miss us while you were gone????

    we missed you....well I missed you!!!!
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so did you miss us while you were gone????

    we missed you....well I missed you!!!!
    have you finalized your plans for the D-100?
    No I'm not dead

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    have you finalized your plans for the D-100?
    D-100....whats that???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Ahhhh.............the 80's they were great.

    Welcome back Lucas glad you had a safe trip. Now maybe Adam will cheer up a little.

    So did it rain?????


    "HONDA"

  7. #7
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Ahhhh.............the 80's they were great.

    Welcome back Lucas glad you had a safe trip. Now maybe Adam will cheer up a little.

    So did it rain?????
    Asking if it rained is like asking Smokes if he prayed
    No I'm not dead

  8. #8
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    so did you miss us while you were gone????

    we missed you....well I missed you!!!!

    Welcome back,,



    MAN LAW : Never tell another man you missed him in front of other men??

    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

  9. #9
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Asking if it rained is like asking Smokes if he prayed
    That's funny...


    Ron

  10. #10
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Asking if it rained is like asking Smokes if he prayed
    Yeah I know but I had to ask.


    "HONDA"

  11. #11
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    Welcome back,,



    MAN LAW : Never tell another man you missed him in front of other men??
    why...i am safe and fine w/my masculinity.......

    I and I do miss dredly when he is not here to pick on.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #12
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    Welcome back,,



    MAN LAW : Never tell another man you missed him in front of other men??

    Right on SIN...

    Ron

  13. #13
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    phobia's are nothing more than fear of the unknown....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  14. #14
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    phobia's are nothing more than fear of the unknown....


    I'll say no comment to that statement.
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

  15. #15
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    phobia's are nothing more than fear of the unknown....
    WOW there is alot of truth in that statement. I like it.


    "HONDA"

  16. #16
    Member bone collector 9615's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    phobia's are nothing more than fear of the unknown....
    does this mean you have no fear because you have tested the limits of your security with your se......... nevermind. dont ask dont tell. but that does explian alot about you.
    some were born perfect........the rest of us have to practice perfect.

    06 alliegance,G5 sight, trophy taker rest
    2007 elite envy G5 sight, rip cord rest

  17. #17
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    [QUOTE=bone collector 9615;37270]does this mean you have no fear because you have tested the limits of your security with your se.... nevermind. dont ask dont tell. but that does explian alot about you.QUOTE]

    no smart boy it means to each there own.... to hard a concept for some I guess
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #18
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    [QUOTE=BOWMAN;37273]
    Quote Originally Posted by bone collector 9615 View Post
    does this mean you have no fear because you have tested the limits of your security with your se.... nevermind. dont ask dont tell. but that does explian alot about you.QUOTE]

    no smart boy it means to each there own.... to hard a concept for some I guess


    You are right, but if this was someone else saying making that statement you too might joke about the same thing I predict.
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

  19. #19
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post



    You are right, but if this was someone else saying making that statement you too might joke about the same thing I predict.
    I was wrong once.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #20
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Well ya know I did see in another thread where you used the word "SEXY" to describe your new string. you're not wearin heels to your next shoot are ya J/K
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Similar Threads

  1. I'm back
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 06:45 AM
  2. I'm Back!!!!!!!!!11
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 08:50 AM
  3. Back-up bow???
    By beenfarr in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
  4. well its back on
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 05:19 PM
  5. Getting back in
    By woodsman1971 in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •