You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prairie City, Iowa
    Posts
    477

    Default You boys better bring your A game this week cuz one of ladies just got a 300!!

    Yip, that's right boys, this my official braggin board...

    I went out to shoot this afternoon, intending to only sight in my hunting bow, and I decided to go ahead and shoot my league scores first.. One right after the other right in the ZoNe!! Slam!!!

    So I of course had to bring the target home and take a pic so I could show it off

    So check it out


    Ok, I am all done bragging... For now Dang, thats one gooood looking target.. Ok, now I'm done..


    Rdnkgrl_robinhood
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 06-29-2009 at 07:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Wow nice shootin there grl. By the way what are you shootin at those targets looks like a 12ga slug made those big ole holes.


    "HONDA"

  3. #3
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    I dunno... that top left target looks like it has an 8 on it... SOMEONE is using the Holy Smokes Magic Pencil I think

    darn good shooting! Shame there are no girls allowed!
    No I'm not dead

  4. #4
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prairie City, Iowa
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Wow nice shootin there grl. By the way what are you shootin at those targets looks like a 12ga slug made those big ole holes.
    That would be those big fat 2312's ( I need all the help I can get )

    rdnkgrl

  5. #5
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prairie City, Iowa
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I dunno... that top left target looks like it has an 8 on it... SOMEONE is using the Holy Smokes Magic Pencil I think

    darn good shooting! Shame there are no girls allowed!
    Yeah that one was close, but it did actually break the line, so I figured I would keep it

    rdnkgrl

  6. #6
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Nice Shooten!!

  7. #7
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    NICE SHOOTIN' !!!!


  8. #8
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    LOL !! its getting deep in here.. some one gets lucky in a week. and there all of a sudden Chance Beauboff or Nathen Brookes!!! LOL !! Next week try and 300 w/ perfect I/O's. Than come and talk to us!! LOL !!

    Good shooting though!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  9. #9
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prairie City, Iowa
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    LOL !! its getting deep in here.. some one gets lucky in a week. and there all of a sudden Chance Beauboff or Nathen Brookes!!! LOL !! Next week try and 300 w/ perfect I/O's. Than come and talk to us!! LOL !!

    Good shooting though!!
    I dont try to be anyone that I'm not, but I think I shot pretty good this week... And your score was what??


    rdnkgrl

  10. #10
    #1 THREAD KILLER Pinwheel1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    at your course..taking your money
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdnkgrl_robinhood View Post
    I dont try to be anyone that I'm not, but I think I shot pretty good this week... And your score was what??


    rdnkgrl

    Calm down darlin!!!!!!! This is the Smack Down PAGE !!! Its all in fun!!
    This is what we do!!! Talk smack w/ no direspect made...
    I apologize if I hurt your feeling's!! LOL !!

    And for my score!! Its as usuall!! On top of the world!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

  11. #11
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    Calm down darlin!!!!!!! This is the Smack Down PAGE !!! Its all in fun!!
    This is what we do!!! Talk smack w/ no direspect made...
    I apologize if I hurt your feeling's!! LOL !!

    And for my score!! Its as usuall!! On top of the world!!
    Dude.....................................you suck.


    "HONDA"

  12. #12
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prairie City, Iowa
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    Calm down darlin!!!!!!! This is the Smack Down PAGE !!! Its all in fun!!
    This is what we do!!! Talk smack w/ no direspect made...
    I apologize if I hurt your feeling's!! LOL !!

    And for my score!! Its as usuall!! On top of the world!!
    You didnt hurt my feelins none I scored the 300 remember

    rdnkgrl

  13. #13
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Technical Review...

    Quote Originally Posted by rdnkgrl_robinhood View Post
    Yip, that's right boys, this my official braggin board...

    I went out to shoot this afternoon, intending to only sight in my hunting bow, and I decided to go ahead and shoot my league scores first.. One right after the other right in the ZoNe!! Slam!!!

    So I of course had to bring the target home and take a pic so I could show it off

    So check it out


    Ok, I am all done bragging... For now Dang, thats one gooood looking target.. Ok, now I'm done..


    Rdnkgrl_robinhood
    Well.. to me it looks like she just stuck the arrows in the rings. And ya know she had to make that one close...

    Sheeesh.. the things women will go through just to get some attention.

    HA HA... I am with pniwheel.. nice shootin girlie now lets see if you can keep up that role.. might even knock Dredly down a few...

    And you know what.. dont even THINK 'bout comin over here and sittin on our pine.. you aint invited.. your one of THEM now!

    Muah!
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  14. #14
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Prairie City, Iowa
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
    Well.. to me it looks like she just stuck the arrows in the rings. And ya know she had to make that one close...

    Sheeesh.. the things women will go through just to get some attention.

    HA HA... I am with pniwheel.. nice shootin girlie now lets see if you can keep up that role.. might even knock Dredly down a few...

    And you know what.. dont even THINK 'bout comin over here and sittin on our pine.. you aint invited.. your one of THEM now!

    Muah!
    ok I wont sit with ya, I'll stand, and you can be my cheer sqaud this week

    rdnkgrl

  15. #15
    Senior Member ByteMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Posts
    199

    Default Dream On...

    Quote Originally Posted by rdnkgrl_robinhood View Post
    ok I wont sit with ya, I'll stand, and you can be my cheer sqaud this week

    rdnkgrl
    Thats bowmans job...

    Stand all ya want... sooner or later yer gonna have to sit somewhere... and it aint gonna be on our pine.. and no goodies for ya neither... bring yer own snacks.. we will be enjoying the drinks, cobbler, and all the eats.. too bad for you!!
    Hoyt Magnatec Redline HO
    DW 65#
    DL 27"
    Toxonics 3 pin sight
    NAP Quicktune 3000
    26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

    "Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

    "You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"

  16. #16
    Senior Member chelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Rafael, CA
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Yeah no latte's for miss RH hehehe....not this week that is. Great shooting for sure.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

  17. #17
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Great shootin Girl!!!!!!!!!!
    Wished my spots looked like that.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Similar Threads

  1. Boys will be Boys - I laughed so hard I cried
    By clemenlp in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 08:38 PM
  2. Bring your "A" game B-man!
    By Gator eye in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:13 PM
  3. Bring on the deer!
    By thehairlessone! in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:03 PM
  4. 1 week Boys
    By Holy Smokes in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 10:55 PM
  5. Not to bring it up again, but...
    By Wheely in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •