You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Arrow Commerical Duty Hydraulic Bow Press for Sale

Hey guys & gals I am just trying to get to know people around here and pick up on any new info on products in the archery world.

If anyone is interested in a real nice commercial Duty bow press I have the one here that I have been selling locally. I have never had a problem with a single one of them. It is really heavy duty and portable all at the same time. the press rods are made out of 9/16th solid Hardened steel rod and wont bend when you use it.It is made of all steel construction and will last a lifetime. Cable is made of 3/16th aircraft steel braided cable...

I don't want to bore you with all the specs so I will just post some pictures of it and you can see it for you own ideas.

I make these as a living and I am not a big company or anything like that just a guy who enjoys the world of archery and hunting (oh) and a little fishing to

Anyways, I sell these shipped to your door at $149.99 with the standard Press Pins that Presses 99% of all makes and models, $175.00 with the NEW Cam Spanner Pin or CSP Kit for the New Hoyt Parallel Limb Bow. I can guarantee that you would not be disappointed with it. You can take it anywheres you go to even use it on your tailgate of your pickup out on the hunt.

I am around all day and evening and do check here for messages so if your interested in one or just have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM or email.

You can order in you color of choice. Red, Blue, Green, Black, ect.

I do accept Paypal, paid to sonic_bow_press@hotmail.com and check, and money order.

Thanks for looking,
    Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Bow Press

I almost for got! It does come with a instructional DVD included.
    Thanks,
    Roger

Do you have a split limb adapter ? Maybe some pics of the press in action? I have an X-FORCE and it is tricky to press and I'm looking for something like this. Thanks!

Default Cam Spanner Pins kit for PSE X-Series Parallel Limb Bows

Yes we have the pins for the X-Series Bows The Kit above is 149.99 TYD and the press with the CSP pin kit is 175.00 TYD. Here are some pictures of them. I have a customer who will be sending some pictures of them in action in about a week or so.
    Thanks,
    Roger
    Sonic Bow Press
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default ttt

back to the top

Default X-Force

Commerical Duty Hydraulic Bow Press for Sale - Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade

Default Bttt

Bttt, Any questions?

It has come to my attention that there is a delivery issue over on archerytalk regarding Sonic. Until I hear from sonic directly that this is being handled, I am closing this thread for the time being.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies