You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cowden IL
    Posts
    424

    Default Jeff Butler Congrats

    Congrats to Jeff Butler for his 3rd palce finish in Open A @ ASA Auguasta Pro/Am. Great shooting Jeff.

    2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

  2. #2
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Congrats Jeff!!!!!!


  3. #3
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,892

    Default

    awsome.....were has he been latly any way?????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #4
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Great shootin Jeff CONGRATS. Maybe he forgot about us??????


    "HONDA"

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cowden IL
    Posts
    424

    Default

    I know that Jeff has been very busy w/ buying a house and such. I don't think he forgot about us. Jeff has come along way in a very short time with his shooting. I shot w/ Jeff a oak ridge pro/am 2 years ago in open c. and here he is placing top 3 in open A. He did very well in open B last year as well.

    2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

  6. #6
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSS Shooter View Post
    I know that Jeff has been very busy w/ buying a house and such. I don't think he forgot about us. Jeff has come along way in a very short time with his shooting. I shot w/ Jeff a oak ridge pro/am 2 years ago in open c. and here he is placing top 3 in open A. He did very well in open B last year as well.
    can you explain all the open a,b,c, stuff to me I dont understand why all the different open classes???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  7. #7
    Glad he is back!!! wp_bowmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    816

    Default

    A-GREAT SHOOTER
    B-GOOD SHOOTER
    C-AVERAGE SHOOTER
    Bear Gameover
    2 JD Berry Longbows
    1Blackwidow
    1 Elburg
    1 Bear Takedown 1 Grizzly
    1 Risen Son Longbow
    FBSA Certified Archery Technician

  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wp_bowmaster View Post
    A-GREAT SHOOTER
    B-GOOD SHOOTER
    C-AVERAGE SHOOTER
    do they have a.......d......e......f????

    I was thinking maybe even a g for me????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    do they have a.......d......e......f????

    I was thinking maybe even a g for me????



    you know......like..... G i suck......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  10. #10
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you know......like..... G i suck......
    Well G I'm wif him


    "HONDA"

  11. #11

    Default

    Congrats to Jeff B. Yes, 3DShoots.com staff shooter there tearing it up!
    Watch out for that guy..If he keeps it up, I can see big things ahead for him.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  12. #12
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Congrats to Jeff B. Yes, 3DShoots.com staff shooter there tearing it up!
    Watch out for that guy..If he keeps it up, I can see big things ahead for him.
    how old is he??? just wondering....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cowden IL
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Bowman to asnwer your question on the differences of Open A,B,C. Open C is a Novice open class w/ 40 yard max and half known distance. Open B is a 45 yard max and half know distance and Open A is a 50 yard max all unkown distances. ASA just started the half know distance venue this year to try and draw more shooters that are yardage challenged. Also for all non 50 yard max classes you will shoot the lower 12 ring on the first day and the upper 12 ring and know distance on the second day of the Pro/Am. Hope this helps. You can look at the classes and rules on the ASA web site.

    2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
    Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
    Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
    A.S.A. IL. State Director

  14. #14
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSS Shooter View Post
    Bowman to asnwer your question on the differences of Open A,B,C. Open C is a Novice open class w/ 40 yard max and half known distance. Open B is a 45 yard max and half know distance and Open A is a 50 yard max all unkown distances. ASA just started the half know distance venue this year to try and draw more shooters that are yardage challenged. Also for all non 50 yard max classes you will shoot the lower 12 ring on the first day and the upper 12 ring and know distance on the second day of the Pro/Am. Hope this helps. You can look at the classes and rules on the ASA web site.
    understood...thank you....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats J.C.
    By BowhuntnHoosier in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 07:17 PM
  2. 2007 ATA Outtech event with Jeff Foxworthy
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 11:37 PM
  3. congrats!
    By Radar in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
  4. Local Shooter Jeff Borg wins ASA Metropolis!
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 11:32 PM
  5. Jeff Johnston take 5th in ESPN Great Outdoor Games!
    By Chris in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •