You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Bowman what's tha count up to now. That is on use boy's gonnin'
    Bowman.........NY
    Brokenarrow....NY
    Papito............NY
    Larry.............NY
    Dredly............PA
    Sustainer........PA
    JayAre............PA
    Kbohunt..........VA
    Kbohunt JR......VA
    Bowtecher.......PA
    Sinergy...........PA
    Heavyhaul.......PA
    Smokes..........TN
    Ronhop...........IL
    I cut things up and split them down!

  2. #62
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Bowman.........NY
    Brokenarrow....NY
    Papito............NY
    Larry.............NY
    Dredly............PA
    Sustainer........PA
    JayAre............PA
    Kbohunt..........VA
    Kbohunt JR......VA
    Bowtecher.......PA
    Sinergy...........PA
    Heavyhaul.......PA
    Smokes..........TN
    Ronhop...........IL
    thanks that
    's 14

    I may need ta call an git us another site. Is eveybody doin' tents.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #63
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    thanks that
    's 14

    I may need ta call an git us another site. Is eveybody doin' tents.
    as of right now yes I think so......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  4. #64
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    as of right now yes I think so......
    As of now I think my little Rosebud is tagging along.
    I don't know if I should warn her or not.....She a mighty fine cook. Why she's so good if ya had another hand ya would choke yourself puttin' it down.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  5. #65
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    As of now I think my little Rosebud is tagging along.
    I don't know if I should warn her or not.....She a mighty fine cook. Why she's so good if ya had another hand ya would choke yourself puttin' it down.
    TAGGING ALONG???

    dont you mean she is gonna join us in our festivities???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Need plans for a Bow Press
    By mlviper35 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:02 AM
  2. I'm busy fletching arrows....what are your weekend plans?
    By Record Keeper in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
  3. string jig plans
    By jf69 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 12:30 PM
  4. Plans for outdoor bale hut?
    By Tom N in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •