You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Hey anybody out there?????

So does anyone on here talk smack anymore??? You bunch of pine sitters all give up or what???

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    So does anyone on here talk smack anymore??? You bunch of pine sitters all give up or what???
    takin a break for a while I guess....i am too busy at this point.....

sorry guys.....if anyone else wants to do it they are more than welcome.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

I am too. Its spring and finally nice out so just about all "free" daylight hours are spent outside working on the yard and getting everything where it needs to be so my shooting time is a bit limited.

Sorry guys... I'll probably be able to pick up the league again in a month or 2?
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I am too. Its spring and finally nice out so just about all "free" daylight hours are spent outside working on the yard and getting everything where it needs to be so my shooting time is a bit limited.

Sorry guys... I'll probably be able to pick up the league again in a month or 2?
    I am thinking of a mid summer league......

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I am thinking of a mid summer league......
    sounds good to me, I should be ready for some shooting by then
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    sounds good to me, I should be ready for some shooting by then
    YOU will never be READY for shooting......

Site Guru

I'm always ready to shoot... hitting the target isn't important
    No I'm not dead

Being READY to shoot and shooting WELL are two totally different things.

"HONDA"

I agree !! a break is needed. I'm shooting league in the week and tournys on the weekends. Not much time for anything else. As of yet..
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

I'm practicing hehe...gotta get off the early pine you know. I did 2nd place in our league last night. We're shooting paper critters so it's pretty easy scoring but I got 303 out of 308 and the highest score getter was 305 so I felt pretty good. The part I was really happy about was that with my new .80 lens for my sure-loc scope I can actually see the targets alot better. That helps alot for my accuracy for sure, so when we do another league I might have a fighting chance
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

8x lens for 3d? Do you got a clarifier you use w/ that moon lens! LOL !! I find it hard to shoot w/ 6x lens. too blurry...
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel1969 View Post
    8x lens for 3d? Do you got a clarifier you use w/ that moon lens! LOL !! I find it hard to shoot w/ 6x lens. too blurry...
    If that is 8X my name is Queen Elizabeth...I can actually see much better with it..and yes I'm using the #1 clarifier which works great with this lens. I might actually be able to shoot 5 spots from 20yds now. I am getting a smaller apateur clarifier because my scope is floating around in the 1/16th one and I would have to move my scope in very close to the bow to get it to fit where it should be. Specialty Archery is sending me both the smaller ones and the one I don't need I am sending back for credit. I know when I concentrate and get the scope in the center of the peep real well my accuracy goes way up.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR