You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    yeah I just got bored and decided to restack that pile for no reason
    Boredom makes you do some crazy things... next thing you know, you will be making up stories about kids wanting to kill other kids.

I know this is a archery forum and for give me. If it is a above ground pool. Do not use a arrow. It leave evidence. .17 mach 2 small hole, quite and the hole gets bigger fast, complain about the flood.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Dred is just too nice of a guy.. I would be building me a hog pen in that spot.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    Dred is just too nice of a guy.. I would be building me a hog pen in that spot.
    He hasn't said anything yet but now I have the neighbor to the left of me whose ex wife decided to go psycho and drive into my yard and snap a bunch of branches off a bunch of pine trees...

Man I hate neighbors!
    No I'm not dead

He hasn't said anything yet but now I have the neighbor to the left of me whose ex wife decided to go psycho and drive into my yard and snap a bunch of branches off a bunch of pine trees...

Man I hate neighbors!
    and the brush pile gets bigger
    I cut things up and split them down!

Man I hate neighbors!
    It must be something you're doing that makes them this way...

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
    It must be something you're doing that makes them this way...
    he doesnt have to do anything.....look at the guy....i mean its enough to make anybody go CRAZY

FREAK
    Last edited by BUNNYMAN; 05-26-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    he doesnt have to do anything.....look at the guy....i mean itsenough to make anybody go CRAZY

FREAK

Now now, be nice...

FENCES make good neighbors!!! Especially the 8 foot tall kind with the spikes on the top......like we have! We put one up to "keep the kids in" and the neighbors shut up....then I made the comment to my next-door-neighbor about another neighbor's cat pooping in my garden and how the next time it happened the cat would "disappear"

I never saw the cat again!

I'm told she keeps him in for fear of him "disappearing" 4ever!

no more cat poop!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BrowningBabe View Post
    FENCES make good neighbors!!! Especially the 8 foot tall kind with the spikes on the top......like we have! We put one up to "keep the kids in" and the neighbors shut up....then I made the comment to my next-door-neighbor about another neighbor's cat pooping in my garden and how the next time it happened the cat would "disappear"

I never saw the cat again!

I'm told she keeps him in for fear of him "disappearing" 4ever!

no more cat poop!
    Fencing is a weeee bit pricey... the area I would have to fence in is around 80 yards or so I'd guess, at least and thats only if I'm doing the back yard
    No I'm not dead

Fencing is a weeee bit pricey... the area I would have to fence in is around 80 yards or so I'd guess, at least and thats only if I'm doing the back yard
    Yes, it is pricey. we did an acre in chain link, 8-foot tall and had the top spikey...worth every dime!

Especially after catching kids in our back wooded area (before it was cleared out) with firecrackers, stolen stuff and a .22 pistol!!!! BTW, these were 10-year-old kids (the scourge of the neighborhood at the time).

Keeps dogs out too!

Fencing is cheaper than the back to bury your neihbors.........

i hate stupid neighbors

rick
    No catchy signature here.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Fencing is cheaper than the back to bury your neihbors.........
    what i ment to say was fencing is cheaper than the BACK HOE to bury your neihbors

I'm discovering that the neighbor to my left is a few cards short of a full deck. I introduce him to one of my friends fiance' and he gets all trash mouthy with her and telling trashy jokes in front of her. Man, what a bad impression he made... At least he already has a fence put up around his yard in case he goes goofy. Another neighbor asks me if I had met "Wild Bill" yet. I asked who he was, and, guess what ? I live right next to him. No wonder the woman who owned this house sold it.

Maybe reators should allow potential buyers of property to interview the 'pending' neighbors before the deal closes...

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by BrowningBabe View Post
    Yes, it is pricey. we did an acre in chain link, 8-foot tall and had the top spikey...worth every dime!

Especially after catching kids in our back wooded area (before it was cleared out) with firecrackers, stolen stuff and a .22 pistol!!!! BTW, these were 10-year-old kids (the scourge of the neighborhood at the time).

Keeps dogs out too!
    I remember when it was no big deal for kids to be playing with this stuff,now days it is a little scary to see a kid playing with anything like this

my neighbors are pretty good...one thinks he knows it all (he does know a lot of really odd information) but would give you the shirt off his back. Another is an awesome mechanic that is always willing to help out the mechanically challenged like myself. He just "helped" me put in a new a/c compressor in my car so it only cost me about 350 bucks.

As for the bad one, a druken british guy that cussed me out one day for parking in his driveway (he has no cars and doesn't drive and I didn't want to park in front of the mailboxes). He could have just asked me to move it...Oh yeah, have another one whos kid drives way to fast down the street.
    Hook 'Em Horns

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    my neighbors are pretty good...one thinks he knows it all (he does know a lot of really odd information) but would give you the shirt off his back. Another is an awesome mechanic that is always willing to help out the mechanically challenged like myself. He just "helped" me put in a new a/c compressor in my car so it only cost me about 350 bucks.

As for the bad one, a druken british guy that cussed me out one day for parking in his driveway (he has no cars and doesn't drive and I didn't want to park in front of the mailboxes). He could have just asked me to move it...Oh yeah, have another one whos kid drives way to fast down the .

street

Man if we can just keep tha one thats wild as 3 bucks in tha street.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    street[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Man if we can just keep tha one thats wild as 3 bucks in tha street.
    is that southern for something?
    No I'm not dead

is that southern for something?
    lol...my decoder ring must not be updated either.
    Hook 'Em Horns