You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Move it

I'd move it even if I felt I was entirely in the right.

Anything you do to build/improve good relationships with a neighbor is very wise. There's few things that can sour a living situation more than bad relations with a neighbor.

Good Luck

Bill T

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BillT View Post
    I'd move it even if I felt I was entirely in the right.

Anything you do to build/improve good relationships with a neighbor is very wise. There's few things that can sour a living situation more than bad relations with a neighbor.

Good Luck

Bill T
    I did move it... He was in the right, I was in the wrong. ITs the way he decided to approach me about it that really got me going.

so now its 3 feet high and 15 feet long and 1 foot wide instead of 1/2 a foot high and 3 feet wide.
    No I'm not dead

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    is that southern for something?

Yeah a 19 yr old wild kid who drives like a maniac all tha time . he just got him a 69 360 ford 3/4 ton truck with wore our mufflers . Yup Southern hillbilly .

Lets say "keep it between tha ditches"

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
    my neighbors are pretty good...one thinks he knows it all (he does know a lot of really odd information) but would give you the shirt off his back. Another is an awesome mechanic that is always willing to help out the mechanically challenged like myself. He just "helped" me put in a new a/c compressor in my car so it only cost me about 350 bucks.

As for the bad one, a druken british guy that cussed me out one day for parking in his driveway (he has no cars and doesn't drive and I didn't want to park in front of the mailboxes). He could have just asked me to move it...Oh yeah, have another one whos kid drives way to fast down the street.
    does anyone want to venture a guess as to why hookems neihgbors are so freindly???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    does anyone want to venture a guess as to why hookems neihgbors are so freindly???
    Because they've seen HookEm shoot and if they piss him off he'll put his target on their property line and launch arrows into their yard?
    No I'm not dead

Because they've seen HookEm shoot and if they piss him off he'll put his target on their property line and launch arrows into their yard?
    good guess and maybe yes......

I would say #3, and don't do anything that would put yourself in the wrong. Just ignore the a**h#$e, one day he might need a favor from you and you will have your payback. I have two women that recently moved next to me, that complained about my kids playing in my own yard making too much noise. I told them I am not stopping my kids from playing, so they called the cops on me the next time I shot my bow in my yard (which I was doing for the past 15 years with no problems). A couple of weeks later their car was dead and they had the nerve to ask me for a boost, I didn't say a word and closed my door on them. Sometimes less is more!
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P. View Post
    I would say #3, and don't do anything that would put yourself in the wrong. Just ignore the a**h#$e, one day he might need a favor from you and you will have your payback. I have two women that recently moved next to me, that complained about my kids playing in my own yard making too much noise. I told them I am not stopping my kids from playing, so they called the cops on me the next time I shot my bow in my yard (which I was doing for the past 15 years with no problems). A couple of weeks later their car was dead and they had the nerve to ask me for a boost, I didn't say a word and closed my door on them. Sometimes less is more!
    nice!!!!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P. View Post
    see I'm a nice guy at heart...

I would have gotten out my cables and helped... I would have hooked them to my battery and then told them to touch em both together to discharge the old electricity
    No I'm not dead

see I'm a nice guy at heart...

I would have gotten out my cables and helped... I would have hooked them to my battery and then told them to touch em both together to discharge the old electricity
    you sure about that??

I would hate to see anything happen to YOUR truck......

I like how you think...but more likely it's because they have seen the wife in her bikini
    Hook 'Em Horns

Slippy for President! Doc Holliday's Avatar

Wink One of my favorites

Sign up for a ton of sicko perverted magazines or whatever else you can find. The more perverted the better. Use his name but with his neighbors address.
    Never buy reloads from a man named Stumpy, Lefty or Nub

http://www.thefiringline.com/HCI/molon_labe.htm

Site Guru

I like how you think...but more likely it's because they have seen the wife in her bikini
    So it's always about pink huh...
    No I'm not dead

As for the bad one, a druken british guy that cussed me out one day for parking in his driveway (he has no cars and doesn't drive and I didn't want to park in front of the mailboxes). .
    I think it's funny that you just parked your car in someone else's driveway.
    BowTech Guardian 66lbs @ 26 inches
    Trophy Ridge DropeZone
    Gold Tip Arrows
    FOB Fletchings

[QUOTE=Wheels3;39604]Hey Dredly--Next time you see him, walk up to him and plant a big ole on him and just say, I hope we can be friends. I bet he never bothers you again.

What if he is from San Francisco?
    Pearson Z-32 52# 28 1/2"
    Slick Trick Mags TEAM 2