You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand

This is the best bow stand out today.
    They work for indoor spot, outdoors 3D, ground blind hunting, feild shooting, or chasing that crazy dog next door out of your yard. I found out last night you can work on your bow with it in the STAND. I changed my new sights, set my arrow rest and checked over my Bladerunner in the stand. For all you shop owners out there they make a good desplay stand to. They are very stabile and stronge. They will be powder coated black. Sorry no colors for now. I have added rubber feet on the legs and rubber padding in the bow aera. Because you with the BLING BLING do not want to mar you baby and you hunters want to me quite. There is not plastic to break.
    Here is the only thing bad about them. If you got one of each style then you would never have to buy another bow stand ever. Because I do not know how you could ever tare up one of these. Beside running it over with your truck. Then a little effert you could fix it. If it ever bends and I do not see that happening with used right, then just bend it back. So you see it is a one time order unless you loose it. And it is cheaper than any other bow stand out there.
    Here is how it will work. I am going taken orders. But the first 20 are put aside for the people that help with the design. You place your order with user name, brand of bow it is to fit. But you do not pay right now. I will give your order a number. When your stand is finished I will PM you for payment and mailing info. I will build them as fast as I can. I work like all of you do. I am work on the patent paper work now to. Because it is a great idea. Please keep in mind I am not trying to get rich off this. I am just trying to help pay for a sport me and my 3 kids love. So I am keeping the price down. 25.00 + shipping. It weight 2.5 pounds and will be shipped form 30518 if you want to check shipping . There will be 2 types made. Because of the design the 2 styles will hold any bow made.
    It is a little work to make these. So please do not rush or think I can get to yours asap. I will weld them up as fast as I can. Any way I love this place, And hope you like the stand, and in closing thanks you all from me and mine.
    Dan Barnes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are some reviews we have gone so far.
    hilltophunter - Awesome craftsmanship!! Thanks for a great product........my stand works perfect.

Tnturkeyman - Got my bow stand today! great job. awsome, here are a couple of pics. thanks Shovelhead. If u dont have one you better be ordering one soon. Greg Smith

Robert Ogden - i got my stands today, the best design i ever seen ,,,everone needs 2. best stand,,i ever seen.....great for any archer

gju42486 - got mine yesterday too--works great- bow is rock solid in there,,definitly worth the money- awesome product

BowtechArch - Works FINE on my Guardian

KDS - Great product Dan makes!!! Super fast shipping and one hell of a good guy! Ken

hooks - Great bow stands and great price.

Perfectionist - Good quality product. Great seller.

ShootingABN!- Great stand ans super fast shipping! A+++++

Byron - The Quick Stand is great! Great seller, too! Thanks, Dan!
    Got a chance to use the Quick Stand in the back yard this evening - very nice! Works great with the AR-31. Here's a pic:

Nuts & Bolts - Yup. Got the stand earlier this week. Used it today at an indoor range. If I put my bottom limb in the slot, behind the factory installed limb saver, it holds the bow high enough to keep my front stabilizer off the ground.
    The bend on the "front leg", is slightly more than 90 degrees. Looks like say 95 degrees or 100 degrees. I would keep the bend on the front leg
    (tiny stub) at 90 degrees. This will help the target shooters with long front stabilizers.
    Design is very clean. Great job.

Wile_E_Coyote - This stand is really neat! Simple, yet robust design, as most truly good product concepts are. Nothing on it to break or fail. I bought it to try for turkey season out of a DB Matrix. I've been using it while I've been practicing, it works great! It's light, yet made well out of good materials. Once it was built and I sent payment, Dan shipped it quickly, and this guy's real easy to deal with, nice guy, honest and cares about the quality of the product he's selling. I'll definitely be getting one more, soon.
    Thanks again, Dan!

Dodgedude - Dan
    The stands came today. Awesome! And to think I was going to buy a Propod. These are way WAY better.

Just think, the pics this summer of the guys and gals at 3d tourneys will be using your stands instead of the other one.
    Thanks again
    Brian

Bluzman - I just received the 2 stands I ordered....one regular and one parallel. They are simply awesome. They are extremely well made and sturdy.
    They are well worth the money and I highly recommend them to everyone.
    Jim Cruz

Robert Ogden - i got my stands today the best design i ever seen ,,,everone needs 2

kninetik - Thanks Dan, the compound bow now has a nice stand to holster it instead of hanging on my coat rack. Has no problems with clearance off the ground even with 40" on the stabilizer.

stilllernin - No More Tree Branches!!! Thanks alot Dan. The stand rocks. I had my Allegiance sittin' up today and even with the helatious winds we had here in Arizona today, it didn't budge a bit..

Zmonster - Great STAND. Highly recommended. AAA++++ I got home from my little vacation, and the stands were waiting for me. They are sweet!!!!! I'll be sure to spread the word of were I got them from at my local Pro Shop.

WyoGoat-
    Re: Your bow stand is ready
    I just wanted you to know that I used the stand this week for turkey hunting and it works amazing for that, I am very pleased and thought you should know. Jim

Robert Sowell - I got my stands today and am really happy with them. I took some pics today but the ligt was wrong and they are in a shadow. I always have my camera with me when I a shooting so I will get some more and send them to you. Thanks for great idea and a fantastic product. I am a very satisyfied customer. I am sure I will be a return customer. Got my stands today and I also love them. Got one for my Drenalin and one for my son's Carrol Intruder

unassuming - the stands are really great. I am just going to wait a few days so I can put on my new strings so my synergy will look as nice as the stands do...Ben

hansel - Got mine today, very nice indeed. Can't wait till morning and try it out at the Gainesville shoot.
    reply - But with the winds blowing probably atleast 30mph the bow never moved in your stand.

MN Doe Hunter - Got both of my stands on Friday. One of each model. Great item.

Flat-Broke - Got my stands today and LOVE them. These are the best i've had the pleasure of putting my bow in!! Thanks! Rock solid and very easy to carry and use! Can't go wrong here folks...best stands out there!

RiverbotmHunter - Got my Quick Stand promptly just in time for my first turkey hunt this weekend. Awesome product that will work perfectly w/ my ground blind set up. Thanks Dan

m.klein - Received my stand yesterday, great quality, and am very pleased with it.
    Thanks again
    m.klein

woodman53 - Got my two stands today and I'm very happy with them. The arrow holders work fine and my switchback xt is sitting in the stand now. You don't have to send me new arrow holders but I'd like to see what you finally come up with so post a picture when you're done. As light as my carbons are you don't need anything heavier than a light plastic tube with a lip shoved in from the top resting on the ring. Good luck with the business and I will probably order two more within 2-3 weeks for my brother and a friend.
    Thanks -Woodman53

ricksmathew - Dan, Got the Stand today in the mail! Looks real nice, it is nice to see how much you care about your craftsmenship with the arrow holder. Will be looking forward to see what you come up with.

santa - Dan got my bowstand today...It will work awesome in my ground blind..thanks alot santa........

nolucklarry - I recieved my two stands and must say I am very happy with them. They look good and hold the bows superbly. I did have a small issue with one of them and Dan took care of it immediatly. These are a great item to add to your must have list of archery products. Thanks Dan. I plan on showing them off at the shop next week at league and at the shoot in Fresno next weekend. I'm sure you'll be getting more orders after that.

randal L - Excellent product thanks.

dond - Great product from an honest man. Buy this stand for your ''baby'',you won't be sorry! Dan is a excelent man to deal with.

KDS - Dan here is a pic of the Quick Stand in action on my back porch, I'd show a pic in the grass but it's a little shaggy right now I used the Quick Stand in my turkey blind this morning and it worked like a dream. I was un-successful on the hunt but my bow was setting upright directly in front of me in case it was needed. Congrats on the Patent filing and here's a bump with a picture of my Ice resting comfortably in the Quick Stand

pbj - I recieved the stand today and have the PHoenix setting in it. It seems to stand very nicely. Very nice and looks professional! Paul

Flat-Broke - Love My Stand!
    okay, got around to getting a pic! But first, these stands are GREAT!! Thanks again for a great product. Here is one of my stands with my Bishop. I added some color to the legs so it doesn't get kicked!

I got my Quick Stand the other day in the mail and let me tell you...YOU CAN'T BEAT the deal your getting with one of these, very light weight but built like a tank...These are excellant, I'll be order another one real soon....Hey Shovelhead, can you powder coat colors as well? I'm thinking a royal blue to match my new CSS would be sweet!!

ny911bowhunter

Every "Hero Shot" should have a QuickStand in it!

Quick Stand Compound  Bow Stand - Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade

Yes this started on AT
    Then Mossyoak
    Monster Bow
    Now it is 3D shoots time to have a chance to buy a Quick Stand before they hit all the shops and big box stores. You know as well as I do. When they get there the price will be higher so get them now.
    Thanks Dan Barnes

Do not for get our web sight
    www.quickstandarchery.com
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Come on people 300 + happy owners can not be wrong.
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

only one taker so far.

If you were thing of a Quick Stand for Fathers day. I will try my best to get them done by then. Or order one and I can send you a order card and
    brochure to use until they are ready to ship.

I am taking 353 to be powder coated this monday

You all are missing out on one of the hotest new items

Soon as I get a spare $25 + shipping.....

Posten keeps eating up all my spare money right now.
    www.livingstongunclub.org
    www.jimposten.com for the finest stabilizers in the world
    www.meanvarchery.com Custom String Suppression for that shot of a lifetime
    Add some custom bling with a www.slingbraid.com

Well I am working on 500 more. Get them to day

Do you take Paypal? I would like one, shipped to 76502. Can you get me a total price? PM me with the info, and payment info if you do not accept Paypal. I need what looks like the best bow stand to go with the best ground blind on God's Green Earth, the Double Bull Matrix!!!!
    Greg Holland
    Owner of GMHERPS Hunting and Reptiles

http://www.imageevent.com/gmherps

We also make them to fit Monster and Onida bows

cashola sent!!
    Greg Holland
    Owner of GMHERPS Hunting and Reptiles

http://www.imageevent.com/gmherps

Cool I got it. I will ship it out monday with a big overseas shippment.
    Come on folks, do not let everyone in Germany out do us and have more Quick Stand users over there.

I can not beleave you all still put some part of your high dollar bow on the ground.

Default Quick Stand weight test

I had to show you this. I did it one other time and it hurt my feet. But to show who much weight the stand can hold. This is at lease 180 or more. I am using my other toes to help keep balance only. Not weight is on it. If it can hold me up then it can hold your bow weight up. And if you shoot a 180 pound bow I will give you a stand. lol

I was ask about this.