You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: 3d league's??

Default 3d league's??

Anyone else in one. We changed our's up this year. For some of us wanna-be's. We added a super pro stake out to 60 + yds. Man talking about tough. I'm leading so far w/ an average of 265 on 30 targets. Sucks too... I'll tell ya. Shooting that for awhile sure makes 40 - 50 yds look close!! LOL !! We are also doing money payback every week in each class. Has really brought alot of people out to shoot it. Befrore we were averaging 20 shooters. Now we are averaging 40 plus. alot of traditional guys shooting too. Which is cool!!!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Default 3d league

Which league are you in over there on the West part of the state? I am in the Country Woods league north of Lansing by St Johns. Mainly a bowhunter league but it keeps us up on our shooting. Been thinking of getting into some of the IBO shoots around the state. Maybe the MASO shoots.

BTW, Im a regular on AT but have visited this site many times just never joined so here I am.

I'm over at grand rapids. I shoot at West Walker sportsmans club..
    Do you know Art Libby or Chris Debow?? Arts a buddy of mine..
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS