You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: 3-D shoot!

Default 3-D shoot!

Shot the first 3-D with my new Black Ice today. A side was really bad. Got a 189 out of a possible 240. Keep hitting About 3 inches to the left. Shot the B side and came back with a 222 out of a possible 240. Shoot open class. Betwen A & B side went to the practice butts and figured out that I was not coming to my anchor point. On the first Target on B range shot a wolverine at 29 yards and got in the 12 ring. I was the first one to shoot that target. So my arrow became the target then. The last guy in our group robin hooded my arrow. Had a great time. The weather was great! Sunny and mid 70's. Had a great time and again met some great people. What a great sport

Mo.Hick

Thats some real good shooting on the B side. It looks like you and the new bow are getting along just fine

I was looking for a 3D shoot today but everything was at least a couple hours drive, where was your shoot at?

Default Shoots!

Sounds like ya had a great time.
    I shot today open class 285 out of 300 came in 4th out of 20
    That wolverine is a tuff little target,they set ours out to 38yds i pined it but i guessed the yardage right,lucky it had me woundering.
    The only target i wounded was a turkey at 37 yds! Damn turkey!
    The hardest was the 30pt rienhart buck!
    They set it across a powerline 48yds,your shooting in the woods across a powerline about 15yds in the woods on the other side,luckey on guessing that one too!
    Sound's like we both had fun anyway & yes it is a great sport!
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

The shoot was at Montros Mo. It is about 15 miles west of Clinton Mo. It is about 1 1/2 hours from my house but worth it. These guys know how to put on a good and challenging but fun shoot. I cant get enough .

Mo.Hick

Ahhh now I remember Tom.....You are near KC and I'm on the other side of the state near SL. Too bad we are so far apart we could shoot together sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by MO.HICK View Post
    Shot the first 3-D with my new Black Ice today. A side was really bad. Got a 189 out of a possible 240. Keep hitting About 3 inches to the left. Shot the B side and came back with a 222 out of a possible 240. Shoot open class. Betwen A & B side went to the practice butts and figured out that I was not coming to my anchor point. On the first Target on B range shot a wolverine at 29 yards and got in the 12 ring. I was the first one to shoot that target. So my arrow became the target then. The last guy in our group robin hooded my arrow. Had a great time. The weather was great! Sunny and mid 70's. Had a great time and again met some great people. What a great sport

Mo.Hick

and that statement says it all.........congrats its awsome you had a good time......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Nice shooting MOHICK and KBO. Sounds like you guys are having good times.

"HONDA"

Default Shoots

Thank's, BH
    DAMN TURKEY TARGET!
    Now im gonna dream about that shot.
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MO.HICK View Post
    Shot the first 3-D with my new Black Ice today. A side was really bad. Got a 189 out of a possible 240. Keep hitting About 3 inches to the left. Shot the B side and came back with a 222 out of a possible 240. Shoot open class. Betwen A & B side went to the practice butts and figured out that I was not coming to my anchor point. On the first Target on B range shot a wolverine at 29 yards and got in the 12 ring. I was the first one to shoot that target. So my arrow became the target then. The last guy in our group robin hooded my arrow. Had a great time. The weather was great! Sunny and mid 70's. Had a great time and again met some great people. What a great sport.

Mo.Hick
    I am really glad your likeing your new bow,sounds like your haveing alot of fun with it keep'em in the 12 ring

Good to see ya again Tom. I actually got my hands on that Black Ice today folks, and I have to tell ya it is one real beauty of a bow. The pictures in the other thread just don't do it justice. I as extreamlly impressed on how light the bow was also. Keep shooting and it will all come around for ya. Just so ya know, 446 won the Open today.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

that 30 pt rinehart will get ya that body don't look as big as it really is.