You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T.h.e.

Default thanks

MoBowman, thanks so much for your support. You definately have our permission to post info about THE to your website. We would love to hear all comments from our shooters and ranges. And we appreciate all the help we can get. We are trying to contact all our MO ranges past & present to find out more info. We spoke to some last night. Both phones are staying busy at our house. If anyone calls and gets the machine, we're just on the phone with another shooter and can't take your call. Please leave a message and we will try to get back to you ASAP.

And if you want to talk in person, we're heading to Kansas for the State Champs in Lindsborg on Friday. We will be staying at the Baymont Inn in Salina both Friday & Saturday night. Our door is always open to shooters there as well. We don't get much sleep for sitting up to talk with everyone all night. Hope to see some of you there.

Witchy & Pinklady.. Have you got a shooting time yet?
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

I signed up to shoot on Sunday morning, that way I can walk with my kids when they shoot on Saturday. Don't know about PL. How about you?

Saturday am.. also going to try single pin for grins & giggles..
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg