You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Pop Up Tournament This Weekend!

Thanks to Reggie Puckett and Motion Targets - we're going to be hosting the first-ever Pop-up tournament in Kentucky this weekend - May 25-26! This will be held in Tompkinsville (Monroe County) on Friday and Saturday with both trophy and money classes (THE MONEY CLASS WILL PAY BACK $200!!!) Times will be (Friday) from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Trophy classes for Youth, Women, Hunters and Open and are $10- Money class is "run whatya brung - no limitations" ... $25 entry fee. Practice (or just for fun) rounds can be shot as much as you'd like (and time will allow) for $5 each. ALL Proceeds raised by this tournament will go to benefit local NASP teams who will be competing in the National NASP tournament on June 9. For more information, or to pre-register for a specific time, call Mark at 270-427-0233 or email rjelam@mchsi.com

Come and bring ALL your friends and help our local kids reach their goal of competing at the Nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by Kygirl View Post
    Thanks to Reggie Puckett and Motion Targets - we're going to be hosting the first-ever Pop-up tournament in Kentucky this weekend - May 25-26! This will be held in Tompkinsville (Monroe County) on Friday and Saturday with both trophy and money classes (THE MONEY CLASS WILL PAY BACK $200!!!) Times will be (Friday) from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Trophy classes for Youth, Women, Hunters and Open and are $10- Money class is "run whatya brung - no limitations" ... $25 entry fee. Practice (or just for fun) rounds can be shot as much as you'd like (and time will allow) for $5 each. ALL Proceeds raised by this tournament will go to benefit local NASP teams who will be competing in the National NASP tournament on June 9. For more information, or to pre-register for a specific time, call Mark at 270-427-0233 or email rjelam@mchsi.com

Come and bring ALL your friends and help our local kids reach their goal of competing at the Nationals!
    wish it was closer.....I would love to shoot one of these.....it lookslike a blast.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Com'on down! You can shoot the pop ups on Friday/Saturday - then Forks of the River is having their IBO qualifier at Mammoth Cave on Sunday/Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Kygirl View Post
    Com'on down! You can shoot the pop ups on Friday/Saturday - then Forks of the River is having their IBO qualifier at Mammoth Cave on Sunday/Monday!
    I will keep that in mind.....

Those are a blast to shoot I was able to shoot the big one at Bass Pro Shop in Springfield Mo. and had a great time doing it. But you gotta be on your toes, if ya start to fall behind and short on time, you end up rushing your shots and it's all over then
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Those are a blast to shoot I was able to shoot the big one at Bass Pro Shop in Springfield Mo. and had a great time doing it. But you gotta be on your toes, if ya start to fall behind and short on time, you end up rushing your shots and it's all over then
    I rush and punch the release now....so I would probably do fine.....

We need one around here they look like fun
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

Nothing like a different twist on a sport we love

We're hoping to have at least 50 shooters - that's my goal anyway!

I have a friend that ownes one of these. In a matter of fact he is affilated with HSO which Reggie is a part of also. This is one on the funnest things you will shoot. It does not make you punch the trigger as much as you think. We are located around KC MO. But if you ever have a chance to shoot one do it. It is very addictive. Not as hard as you think. If any clubs are interested PM me and i will get you information for you. After today I will be off for a few days. I have to go to South Caralina. Will be back Tuesday the 29th.

MO.Hick

We're on our way to get things set up for tonight!

Com'on out and have a great time with our Pop-UP tournament this weekend!!!