You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 2007 Switchback Xt

2007 s.b. xt 29.5, 60-70,RH
    the bow includes top of the line hunting package including...
    ripcord fall away rest
    F.U.S.E. stabalizer,
    eliminator buttons on the string, barracuda string,
    limbsavers,peep,
    2 sights...one is a trophy taker TOP PIN 4 pin sight, the other is a toxonics 5 pin sight,
    detachable quiver,braided wrist strap
    tru fire release,10 easton axis carbon arrows in camo 2muzzy and 2 rocky mountain broadheads
    a vangaurd hard case w/ camo finish and storage.i paid over 1500 for everything and will sell for 850(obo)
    Last edited by spizzy45; 05-23-2007 at 07:13 PM.

another first time poster, w/no feedback......trying to sell a high dollar item, w/no pictures.......

good luck w/that venture.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

the bow is a 2007 4 months old so obviously it is in prestine condition as are all the accs.if you are serious about buying the bow i obviously get u pictures beforehand....and if you dont want to buy the bow keep ur comments to urself.

Quote Originally Posted by spizzy45 View Post
    the bow is a 2007 4 months old so obviously it is in prestine condition as are all the accs.if you are serious about buying the bow i obviously get u pictures beforehand....and if you dont want to buy the bow keep ur comments to urself.
    no problem just giving you a heads up.....

and as far as keeping my comments to myself.....ask anyone here, that aint going to happen.....
    good luck on selling it though

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    no problem just giving you a heads up.....

and as far as keeping my comments to myself.....ask anyone here, that aint going to happen.....
    good luck on selling it though
    Yeah ya gotta realize 2 things
    1 he's from tha North
    2 He thinks tack is something ya nail tha rug down with.
    But we love this fellar ta pieces.
    Hang around a while and you'll see why.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Default Sale!

All,there trying to say is its very hard to get something to sell on here without makeing yourself known!
    Example: if i were to post a bow on here the regular's like bowman & smokes would check it out & possible buy it faster!
    Hope you sell your bow,switchback's a great one!
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

it is a great bow.....but the guy did not even take the time to fill out his profile...

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    it is a great bow.....but the guy did not even take the time to fill out his profile...
    Maybe he just don't understand that that is a good way ta do busness or
    he such and honest chap that didn't think anyone would ? his character

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

What everyone is trying to say is that if you expect to sell something of that caliber and cost on this site, you need to fill in your profile (ie location) and include pictures. You need to develop some sort of credibility and filling in your profile will help in that matter.

The members are just trying to help you out. As far as bowmans post, that's just bowman. His bark is worse than his bite.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

>>>>>sold<<<<<<<<

>>>>>sold<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>SURE<<<<<<<<
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Default ok..

i am new too ,and hopefully that doesnt make anyone shy away from wanting to do business with me. i ahve two bows listed in here, would never think to take anyone for a ride on a deal
    I shoot for fun
    www.jimposten.com
    CCAP (Carlson Custom Archery Products) arrows the way YOU want them.

Wow you guys are a tough crowd. I am new here and also listed a bow for sale along with my personal e-mail and when someone is interested they can e-mail me and I with discuss the details with them. I have sold and bought on at with no problem I bought from Baz 58 and sold to Trout both were very happy with my deals. I think you fellas were a little harsh on this guy . besides if you dont know what a mathews switchback XT looks loke you probley cant afford it pictures do not show the small inperfections that archers look for. this way new guys like us it weed's out the tire kickers who ask 10,000 questions and have no intention of buying the bow. If someone serious contacts me I will send them all the info they need including pictures, referances, and arrangements Heck I have sent 800 bucks off in a money order on trust. most hunters are trustworthy, tell you what I,ll ship my bow whan you recieve the bow then send me a money order.. Sorry for the long speel but some of your comments were not necessary. Like from the NORTH.
    So what Im from the east what does that have to with anything. Im already having second thoughts about reposting here. Insult someone on AT you get a months vacation I know I'm banned for a month, Know what they were right in doing so. I can feel the love

Quote Originally Posted by Z71 View Post
    Wow you guys are a tough crowd. I am new here and also listed a bow for sale along with my personal e-mail and when someone is interested they can e-mail me and I with discuss the details with them. I have sold and bought on at with no problem I bought from Baz 58 and sold to Trout both were very happy with my deals. I think you fellas were a little harsh on this guy . besides if you dont know what a mathews switchback XT looks loke you probley cant afford it pictures do not show the small inperfections that archers look for. this way new guys like us it weed's out the tire kickers who ask 10,000 questions and have no intention of buying the bow. If someone serious contacts me I will send them all the info they need including pictures, referances, and arrangements Heck I have sent 800 bucks off in a money order on trust. most hunters are trustworthy, tell you what I,ll ship my bow whan you recieve the bow then send me a money order.. Sorry for the long speel but some of your comments were not necessary. Like from the NORTH.
    So what Im from the east what does that have to with anything. Im already having second thoughts about reposting here. Insult someone on AT you get a months vacation I know I'm banned for a month, Know what they were right in doing so. I can feel the love

Relax there big fella, the North thing was an ongoing joke between members that have been around for a long time. You are right though about the pics etc. and you are right that most hunters are trustworthy but nobody wants to be the one on here saying they lost $700 and got burned. Stay around and engage in some posts and you'll see about the jokes
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

Quote Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
    Relax there big fella, the North thing was an ongoing joke between members that have been around for a long time. You are right though about the pics etc. and you are right that most hunters are trustworthy but nobody wants to be the one on here saying they lost $700 and got burned. Stay around and engage in some posts and you'll see about the jokes
    Thats cool and so are you for the explanation.. I have pretty thick skin and love to joke around I thought you guys were bashing on this dude..... " never push in another mans stool"
    2007 Switchback Xt - Bows for sale or trade