You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    I thought a padawan was somethin to grill!
    you thought....thats the problem.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Default I'm a Goofball

Well went to the shop got the squishys off and doo dads on. Worked pretty nicely no additional noise at all actually but had to mess with my peep because when the squishys came off it does a little twist or lack of on the strings. Had me a nice 1 hr lesson and got some really good tips and homework. Got my new release in the mail so we met our friends at the range this evening and go to shoot. I release and hear a weird noise Oh no .....try putting an arrow in the bow you moron@@@@@ Yes Miss Idiot pops the string off the bow. Everything else looks fine thanks to the lets give the goofball a break g-ds. I can't believe I did that but I did and now I have to go back to the shop on Tuesday after work and have them put my string back on. Talk about ambarassed....I guess I'm lucky that's all that happened. I just want to cry I am such a goomba..... Unfortunatly the bow press at the range doesn't press at the limbs like yours does Bowman or we'd do it there but oh well...
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    Well went to the shop got the squishys off and doo dads on. Worked pretty nicely no additional noise at all actually but had to mess with my peep because when the squishys came off it does a little twist or lack of on the strings. Had me a nice 1 hr lesson and got some really good tips and homework. Got my new release in the mail so we met our friends at the range this evening and go to shoot. I release and hear a weird noise Oh no .....try putting an arrow in the bow you moron@@@@@ Yes Miss Idiot pops the string off the bow. Everything else looks fine thanks to the lets give the goofball a break g-ds. I can't believe I did that but I did and now I have to go back to the shop on Tuesday after work and have them put my string back on. Talk about ambarassed....I guess I'm lucky that's all that happened. I just want to cry I am such a goomba..... Unfortunatly the bow press at the range doesn't press at the limbs like yours does Bowman or we'd do it there but oh well...

oh man that really sucks...hope everything is o.k......

Whew!!! Hubby took my bow down to the shop today and they put my strings and all that other goobly gop back together and never charged me a cent. They are great folks and didn't harrass me bout doing that stupid move of not putting one of those sharp pointy suckers into the bow first. Long live Hoyts....iron clad hehe, well at least they survive my mistakes.
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

so glad you have a Hoyt.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Whew!!! Hubby took my bow down to the shop today and they put my strings and all that other goobly gop back together and never charged me a cent. They are great folks and didn't harrass me bout doing that stupid move of not putting one of those sharp pointy suckers into the bow first. Long live Hoyts....iron clad hehe, well at least they survive my mistakes.
    you vocabulary scares me too.......

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    you vocabulary scares me too.......
    Buttt you understood every word I used didn't you muahhaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    so glad you have a Hoyt.
    You bet I do!!!!!!

Buttt you understood every word I used didn't you muahhaaaaa
    UNfortunatley.......YES....

Those darn squishy things. I was shooting at 10 feet today playing around with my release and the top squishy thing broke and hit me in the face during the shot. I had no idea what had just happened. So maybe I will take the bottom one off and see how see shoots without it. Will this effect anything as far as timing or where my arrows might group?

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

Default squshes!

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    Those darn squishy things. I was shooting at 10 feet today playing around with my release and the top squishy thing broke and hit me in the face during the shot. I had no idea what had just happened. So maybe I will take the bottom one off and see how see shoots without it. Will this effect anything as far as timing or where my arrows might group?
    no! Ive took them on & off, no change!
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    taking it off wont...but I bet when the one hit you in the mug it did......

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    taking it off wont...but I bet when the one hit you in the mug it did......
    Yeah, it kind of scared me
    I thought what the in the he.. was that

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor