You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Go Kasey

Default Go Kasey

Let's go Kasey Kahne, or anyone else. Let's dethrone Johnson and the Hendrick clan.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    Let's go Kasey Kahne, or anyone else. Let's dethrone Johnson and the Hendrick clan.
    its not looking good right now.......w/84 to go
    I cut things up and split them down!

oh crap.....stupid pit road mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    oh crap.....stupid pit road mistakes
    Oh well, chaulk another one up for hendrick....

Carbon Matrix

did anyone else hear that Dale JR is going to race for Waltrip racing for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was on wind tunnel tonight!!!

He decided he wants sundays off!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Dj!

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    did anyone else hear that Dale JR is going to race for Waltrip racing for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was on wind tunnel tonight!!!

He decided he wants sundays off!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was funny!
    Ya had me goin for a second!
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
    did anyone else hear that Dale JR is going to race for Waltrip racing for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was on wind tunnel tonight!!! He decided he wants sundays off!!!!!!!!!!!
    I almost fell out of my chair on that one.....

That's funny... You had me going there for a second too. Junior can't be THAT dumb...

Ron

Bullspotter I thought "what the heck has he been drinkin" then I read on.

I believe Jr will be driving for either RCR,Hendrick,or JR MOTORSPORTS.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Bullspotter I thought "what the heck has he been drinkin" then I read on.

I believe Jr will be driving for either RCR,Hendrick,or JR MOTORSPORTS.
    He's gotta learn how to drive first!
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    He's gotta learn how to drive first!
    Why would he have to learn how to drive. He's got it made, I'd like to know how much he makes in endorsements every year, plus he's most likely the most popular driver in nascar. Besides, he knows what it takes to win races, he can drive, just doesn't have all the right equipment right now. Just like Kasey Kahne and all the other dodges. It sure was nice to see Gordan with a dnf on sunday.

Carbon Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Clover & Oats View Post
    Why would he have to learn how to drive. He's got it made, I'd like to know how much he makes in endorsements every year, plus he's most likely the most popular driver in nascar. Besides, he knows what it takes to win races, he can drive, just doesn't have all the right equipment right now. Just like Kasey Kahne and all the other dodges. It sure was nice to see Gordan with a dnf on sunday.
    excuses, excuses
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

you "anti hendrix" guys make me laugh.....you people will put down anyone that is not your team......so hendrix has it dialed in right now.....well damb it he should he has maybe the most money involved of any damb team out there....has more cars that are co-owned-shared-tested together....I would be very worried if i had as much invested as he does and not at least have a chance at 1st or second EVERY SINGLE week....and w/the exception of a few times...his drivers can get along w/one another....

then that idiot J. roush has to blame the fact that they do good because Nascar gives Hendrix more.... oh boo hoo cry me a river.....

and as far as JR. not winning races, when are you people gone give up on him and relize he just isnt gonna be as good as his dad??? Of course maybe if he started being a little more aggresive and DIRTY on the track, JUST LIKE HIS FATHER ALWAYS WAS....he could win a few.....you know racing is just like anything else, some are born w/it, some are not....JR was not born w/it....

Just like Kyle Petty......his father was and is TWICE the driver Sr.E was....and he didnt have to play DIRTY for any of his wins....and Kyle Petty couldnt drive him self out of a paper bag....dont get me wrong I like K. Petty, the camp he runs is absolutly the greatest thing I have seen.....but he was just not born w/alot of racing talent.....

i do have to say that I was screaming at the t.v. at the race the other night I wanted mears and whoever was second to run out of gas so bad....

There are some real greats in this sport RIGHT NOW as far as driving talent.....some of the drivers could be great, but most others will always be field fillers....

JR is popular because of his name....not because he can drive.....

you "anti hendrix" guys make me laugh.....you people will put down anyone that is not your team......so hendrix has it dialed in right now.....well damb it he should he has maybe the most money involved of any damb team out there....has more cars that are co-owned-shared-tested together....I would be very worried if i had as much invested as he does and not at least have a chance at 1st or second EVERY SINGLE week....and w/the exception of a few times...his drivers can get along w/one another.....
    Hendrick's teams must be cheaters to win as much as they do.

Hope that gets you riled up

Carbon Matrix

you "anti hendrix" guys make me laugh.....you people will put down anyone that is not your team......so hendrix has it dialed in right now.....well damb it he should he has maybe the most money involved of any damb team out there....has more cars that are co-owned-shared-tested together....I would be very worried if i had as much invested as he does and not at least have a chance at 1st or second EVERY SINGLE week....and w/the exception of a few times...his drivers can get along w/one another....

then that idiot J. roush has to blame the fact that they do good because Nascar gives Hendrix more.... oh boo hoo cry me a river.....

and as far as JR. not winning races, when are you people gone give up on him and relize he just isnt gonna be as good as his dad??? Of course maybe if he started being a little more aggresive and DIRTY on the track, JUST LIKE HIS FATHER ALWAYS WAS....he could win a few.....you know racing is just like anything else, some are born w/it, some are not....JR was not born w/it....

Just like Kyle Petty......his father was and is TWICE the driver Sr.E was....and he didnt have to play DIRTY for any of his wins....and Kyle Petty couldnt drive him self out of a paper bag....dont get me wrong I like K. Petty, the camp he runs is absolutly the greatest thing I have seen.....but he was just not born w/alot of racing talent.....

i do have to say that I was screaming at the t.v. at the race the other night I wanted mears and whoever was second to run out of gas so bad....

There are some real greats in this sport RIGHT NOW as far as driving talent.....some of the drivers could be great, but most others will always be field fillers....
    ok, i like you
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg