You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    and its going off PUNCH IT......
    Stop making fun of me. You're gonna make me cry. Just kidding. Honestly, I am currently shooting a carter insatiable that could be used as a back tension if done so properly. I am going to spend a lot of hours this summer playing with the release to see if I can get something to work so I am using it more as a back tension. It's all mental so if I can just get some confidence back and know that I can get over this target panic issue I'll be alright. Like Ron said, I am not going pro either and when it comes to deer hunting I do not have this issue at all. With all the adrenaline pumping everything goes smooth. The biggest part I think is going to be to get the mental block out of my head that I am struggling with target panic. It didn't get so bad until I realized that my problem was target panic.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor

Oh Yeah, thanks everybody, you're kind of like a support group. I am glad I am not the only one out there struggling with some kind of issue like this.

Carbon Matrix

Certified NASP Instructor