You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Thank You

Site Guru

Default Thank You

Well seeing as how today is Memorial day and we have some former and current military personnel on here I just wanted to say thank you for all that you guys do. It doesn't get said often enough but thank you

You are true heroes
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Well seeing as how today is Memorial day and we have some former and current military personnel on here I just wanted to say thank you for all that you guys do. It doesn't get said often enough but thank you

You are true heroes
    Well said Dredly
    Thanks to all of you!
    Elite Z28
    Pathfinder wraps
    Vortex optics
    Gods Country Outdoors
    Ranger custom bowstrings

Absolutely...Thank You all...

yup what everybody said.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Yes THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

Remember if you can read...thank a teacher if you can read english....thank a veteran.

"HONDA"

My father was in the Navy 30 years and I was married to a Navy man who was in about 14 yrs so pro military I am and they do deserve much more recognition than they get. My skin crawls when these "politicians" practically call our service people the terrorists. I just want to strangulate them....grrrr they just don't understand that without our armed forces we'd probably be speaking German now.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    My father was in the Navy 30 years and I was married to a Navy man who was in about 14 yrs so pro military I am and they do deserve much more recognition than they get. My skin crawls when these "politicians" practically call our service people the terrorists. I just want to strangulate them....grrrr they just don't understand that without our armed forces we'd probably be speaking German now.
    WHOA there wheels that is a very strong 3 dollar word(if its even an actual word) But I know exactly how you feel. My father was in Vietnam for 2 years and I can't believe how the public and media treated him and all the others that gave so much for all of us to live free.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    WHOA there wheels that is a very strong 3 dollar word(if its even an actual word) But I know exactly how you feel. My father was in Vietnam for 2 years and I can't believe how the public and media treated him and all the others that gave so much for all of us to live free.
    ummm it wasnt wheels......

pay attention padawan......
    I cut things up and split them down!

yeah, what bowman said...It wasn't me.

Anyway, I was on vacation and heard a soldier say, We are fighting over there so we don't have to fight over here on our own soil. Wow, to hear that from a soldier that is over there really made me think. I could not imagine having a war over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    yeah, what bowman said...It wasn't me.

Anyway, I was on vacation and heard a soldier say, We are fighting over there so we don't have to fight over here on our own soil. Wow, to hear that from a soldier that is over there really made me think. I could not imagine having a war over here.
    Amen, and I'll second, third and fourth Dredly's thread.

Ron

Now how did I do that????? Sorry Wheels, I get those California girls confused.

"HONDA"