You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Jay Are!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I dont care if you have shot the course w/a range finderor not....on your own course....you pretty much know the distances to certain trees and bushes....

Myself I never keep score on my own course.....it just does not look right....

but thats just me.....
    You guys are like 2 little girls (sorry for the ladies out there) that always need to get the last word ---- who gives a flying rats rear-end if I kept score - or what I scored - or if I knew the yardage and still got 5s!
    It wasn't a competition, I wasn't trying to win nor do I care what anyone scored... All I cared about was flinging arrows and having good time.

I wasnt trying to attack you I was just stateing my feelings in the matter.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I wasnt trying to attack you I was just stateing my feelings in the matter.....
    in his defense I think he shot about 1/2 his arrows laughin his butt off and the other 1/2 swatting flies...

it was funny as hell, on one target he drew up and right before release a horse fly landed on his arm, he lets down and the fly buzzes off, he draws back up and just as he said "I better shoot before that damn fly lands again" it landed and I think he pulled an 8. I swear that fly heard its name and buzzed over!

Score it, don't score it... we had a blast! (If he wouldn't have scored he would have gotten so badly ripped on it wouldn't have been funny... for him )
    No I'm not dead

So you fell for Jay Are's old "Horsefly excuse".
    Last edited by Sniper; 06-05-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    So you fell for Jay Are's old "Horsefly excuse".
    I thought maybe there was something more to the story
    I cut things up and split them down!