Thread: Doctors and patients
06-08-2007, 10:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Franklinton. La
Doctors and patients
What patients say during Colonoscopies
Colonoscopies are no joke , but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:
1. Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
2. Find Amelia Earhart yet?
3. Can you hear me NOW?
4. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
5. You know, in Arkansas , we're now legally married.
6. Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?
7. You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...
8. Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!
9. If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
10. Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.
11. You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?
12. God, now I know why I am not gay.
And the best one of all...
13. Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?Introduce a kid to the outdoors, the American way depends on it
If you can read this, thank a teacher
If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.
08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
Octane Hostage Pro
G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn
06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps
By Doc Holliday in forum Jokes ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:40 AM