I Shot T.h.e. Texas State Championship.this Weekend For The First Time And It Will Be My Last!!!! I Was Not Impressed With It At All, The Club That Was Hosting The Event Didnt Even Seem To Care. Being A 4h Archery Instructor And Having My Own Range Also For The Public I Noticed Things That Only Hurt The Sport Of Archery Not Helped .the Clubs Like These Are The Ones That Leave A Bad Taste In Your Mouth ,and I Wont Ever Go Back...i Hadnt Shot 5 Targets And The Group In Front Of Me Was Complaining And So Was The One Behind Me,it Didnt Take Me But One More And I Was As Pissed As The Rest.the Only Thing That I Can Say About T.h.e. Is The Scoring System They Have Is A Good System. I Think The Deerman Needs To Find Better Clubs To Host These Events ,at Least A Club That Will Replace Targets,every Target Was Shot Up Some Of Those Targets Had To Be Every Bit Of 4 To 5 Years Old ,could Not See Any Kill Zones,targets Where Placed In Some Very Dangerous Ways,range Was Not Clearly Marked,i Could Go On And On ,and Dont Tell Me He Didnt Make Enough Money To Replace Any Targets Either, Or To Give Awards ....anyways I Am Done And I Will Shut Up For Now Cause Iam Sure I Opened Up A Can Of Worms,but I Sure Feel Better Now!!!!!