You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Roll Call!

  1. #1
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default Roll Call!

    Alright guys, lets get a roll call for the R100 in Greencastle PA.

    Please don't hijack this one (we have the other one for that).

    Just post up:

    Username
    when you will be arriving
    camping with us or not
    tent / camper

    I'll PM you for your email addy and phone number. its only a little over a month away so lets start getting everything in order for who is bringing what and making sure we have enough camping sites.
    No I'm not dead

  2. #2
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    bowman (adam)
    arriving w/you
    camping
    tent (the big one.....)
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #3
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Me!

    KBO & maybe KBO,JR if he can get off work!
    Leaving home around 8am friday the 20th, not sure how long it will take!
    Around 3hrs.
    Camping: with the bunch of northern/bowshootin,southern talkin REDNECKS up there i run in to!
    A big tent like bowmans!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  4. #4
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Showing up on Friday mid-day. Driving to Indy Thursday and the rest of the way Friday morning, tent in hand. My tent is small, just like the 'prison' Bowman posted for the rest of us meatheads...

    I'm most likely leaving on Sunday but may wait and leave on Monday morning if people are going to hang around for the day Sunday after the shoot.

    I PM'd Dredly and got his contact info. I'm between contract jobs so I have the time to coordinate things. If you guys can PM me or Dredly your email and cell phone info we'll put together a 'directory' and email it back out to everyone. I also planned to set up a Yahoo email group so we could socialize thoughts and plans before the big Smokes/Bowman showdown...

    Since Smokes was nice enough to reserve campsites I think we owe him a big thank you as well as a good count of people/tents so he has accomodations for eveyone.

    We should also do an 'inventory' of who is bringing what so we don't have a lot of duplicates and will not be missing anything.

    I'm not being anal, I'm just a Project Manager at heart...


    Ron

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Showing up on Friday mid-day. Driving to Indy Thursday and the rest of the way Friday morning, tent in hand. My tent is small, just like the 'prison' Bowman posted for the rest of us meatheads...

    I'm most likely leaving on Sunday but may wait and leave on Monday morning if people are going to hang around for the day Sunday after the shoot.

    I PM'd Dredly and got his contact info. I'm between contract jobs so I have the time to coordinate things. If you guys can PM me or Dredly your email and cell phone info we'll put together a 'directory' and email it back out to everyone. I also planned to set up a Yahoo email group so we could socialize thoughts and plans before the big Smokes/Bowman showdown...

    Since Smokes was nice enough to reserve campsites I think we owe him a big thank you as well as a good count of people/tents so he has accomodations for eveyone.

    We should also do an 'inventory' of who is bringing what so we don't have a lot of duplicates and will not be missing anything.

    I'm not being anal, I'm just a Project Manager at heart...


    Ron

    all good stuff....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Holy Smokes / Rick

    Wendsday or Thursday in tha afternoon

    I'll git tha sites set up and put out directions pointers to it.

    Camper
    So far I am bringing a generator .What else do we need.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  7. #7
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,713

    Default

    Holy Smokes / Rick

    Wendsday or Thursday in tha afternoon

    I'll git tha sites set up and put out directions pointers to it.

    Camper
    So far I am bringing a generator .What else do we need.



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  8. #8
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Holy Smokes / Rick

    Wendsday or Thursday in tha afternoon

    I'll git tha sites set up and put out directions pointers to it.

    Camper
    So far I am bringing a generator .What else do we need.
    A pocket-sized nuclear reactor ?


    Ron

  9. #9
    Evil Genius brokenarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hudson Valley NY
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Brokenarrow(Ed)
    arriving w/Bowman
    camping
    tent


  10. #10
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    I will answer for Papito....

    Papito/peter
    arriving w/ed and adam
    camping
    tenting it w/the BOYS
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #11
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    also

    Larry/no screen name
    arriving w/adam-ed-peter
    camping
    tenting w/the sallies......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  12. #12
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    also

    Larry/no screen name
    arriving w/adam-ed-peter
    camping
    tenting w/the sallies......
    All you guys sleeping in the 'prison' you posted a pic of some time ago ?


    Ron

  13. #13
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default count?

    So whats the total people going now?
    AND who shoot's the same draw length I do?
    In case i break my bow over one of them &%$# Dinosaur targets!
    And dont think I won't!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  14. #14
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
    So whats the total people going now?
    AND who shoot's the same draw length I do?
    In case i break my bow over one of them &%$# Dinosaur targets!
    And dont think I won't!
    whats your draw length????
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #15
    are u a fat boy? kbohunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Moseley,Va
    Posts
    3,237

    Default Draw length?

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    whats your draw length????
    I dont know!
    28 to 31 dependin on what bow im settin up!
    Left & right-hand
    Freak curve, stick bow!
    You pick!
    kbohunt

    Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

  16. #16
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    I should be able to help you with something... how are you at dodging limb fragments?

    Btw:

    I think current roll call is:

    Kbohunt + 1 possible
    Dredly, Sustainer + 1 possible
    Jay Are if he can find more arrows
    Holy Smokes + 1
    Bowman +1
    Papito
    BrokenArrow (Ed)
    RonHop
    Sniper (possible)

    So like 10 people so far confirmed with a possible 3 more? Not a bad showing!!!
    No I'm not dead

  17. #17
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    adam +2.......I think Larry's girlfreind is also going to be in attendance....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #18
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    adam +2.......I think Larry's girlfreind is also going to be in attendance....
    is she good at doing dishes?
    No I'm not dead

  19. #19
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    is she good at doing dishes?
    no but larry is.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #20
    Site Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Saylorsburg PA
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    no but larry is.......
    That works for me
    No I'm not dead

Similar Threads

  1. Wabash R100 Bass and Bucks Roll Call
    By Ronhop in forum Rinehart R100 Tournaments
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 03:48 PM
  2. Got the Phone Call!
    By NerdHick in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 06:21 PM
  3. What call for deer?
    By tresmon in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 01:37 PM
  4. Drum Roll Please
    By chelleo in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:10 AM
  5. Bad News - Just got a call from the Doc
    By Dredly in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •