You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Talking Skinny carbon component question

I need some help finding some components for Blue Jacket arrows 220,230 and 240. I have inherited a pile of these shafts and they are straight and durable {heavy as well} But none the less I want to find some of the glue in points. Any help with contact link would be great.I know some one out there has said that "I wish I could sell all these Blue Jacket points". I am in need of the 230 outserts and all of the glue in tips Thank You H&S Archer

TTT Any ideas?

TTT one more try

The only thing I can think of is to try Cabelas. If I remember right, these are the old Gametracker AFC 2200,2300,2400 style shafts. Cabelas started making these under their own name which I can't remember. You might find what your looking for there.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Try mic'ing up the I.D. of the shaft. You should be able to figure out which components fit from those measurements.

I got some of them in the 230 or 240 size and could not get any outserts and or nocks...found the outside nocks for kids size arrows at the bow shop, and made up outserts for points from 1916 arrows... just cut the shaft of the 1916 arrows in 1 inch long size and then put in the 1916 insert and then glue over the carbon shaft....work like a charm, added 100 gr + to the overall point, I use them for stump shooting and also in my traditional setup....I have them fletched in 4 inch feathers so I can use for both the compound and recurve bow...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet old bill View Post
    I got some of them in the 230 or 240 size and could not get any outserts and or nocks...found the outside nocks for kids size arrows at the bow shop, and made up outserts for points from 1916 arrows... just cut the shaft of the 1916 arrows in 1 inch long size and then put in the 1916 insert and then glue over the carbon shaft....work like a charm, added 100 gr + to the overall point, I use them for stump shooting and also in my traditional setup....I have them fletched in 4 inch feathers so I can use for both the compound and recurve bow...
    see this is the kind of stuff that helps archers, and why I like this site so much.....
    I cut things up and split them down!