You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[QUOTE=BOWMAN;45352]yeah but at 61 lbs its doing 299...I dont think you want me to shoot any more pounds....

Oh and by the way I shoot 61lbs because:

A. there is no need to shoot more than that in ANY hunting situation I am going to be in at this point in my life.....

B. I have relized you dont need to shoot 70lbs......to "kill foam, or paper"

C. I had an accident a few years back and crushed every disk in my back.....
    I like to be able to move after a long day of shooting....[/QUOTE/]

Oh the back story....Why dont you tell that story BOWMAN oh friar of the tobaggan!!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS
    Myspace:myspace.com/08_stroker

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah but at 61 lbs its doing 299...I dont think you want me to shoot any more pounds....

A. there is no need to shoot more than that in ANY hunting situation I am going to be in at this point in my life.....

I like to be able to move after a long day of shooting....
    Disability. What excuse # is that? I'm still doing rehab for a injury at the club in May. Big deal. But if you are compensating for your inadequacies already, well, I understand. You can shoot from the Ladies Tee. Is your scooter all charged up? Do you have enough Depends to make it down here? How about a low salt entree for lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah but at 61 lbs its doing 299...I dont think you want me to shoot any more pounds....

I like to be able to move after a long day of shooting....
    BOWMAN and fis infinate wisdom a few years back decided that he was going to go over a big jump on a sled.....you can see were i'm going with this....BOWMAN hits jump....goes in air....loses sled....lands on back.....and gets hurt. He is lucky he didnt do more damage!!!
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

They need to make a budwiser commercial for that o

"heres to you oh......
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    BOWMAN and fis infinate wisdom a few years back decided that he was going to go over a big jump on a sled.....you can see were i'm going with this....BOWMAN hits jump....goes in air....loses sled....lands on back.....and gets hurt. He is lucky he didnt do more damage!!!
    to the ground......

boy you are in rare form.....watcha doin on Sunday??

wanna go show the boys in PA how its done???
    I cut things up and split them down!

Maby, what shoot????
    ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS

Go ahead and fill up a bus. I am sure our targets won't get hurt. The shoot is Limerick Bowmen, if Bowman can get his heap rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Go ahead and fill up a bus. I am sure our targets won't get hurt. The shoot is Limerick Bowmen, if Bowman can get his heap rolling.
    heap is done and rolling I will be puulingout of the driveat 5 in the a:m.....yup thats right pete 5 comes twice a day dont it.....

Registration ends five minutes before you arrive.

Registration ends five minutes before you arrive.
    thanks buddy.....I can see we are going to have a HOLY SMOKES large time.....you want me to bring the camera???

I take more pics than Jay Are.....

Take all the pictures you want. Each will be worth a thousand words on this site. We aren't shy. Wanna ride on the "Running Deer"?
    Last edited by Sniper; 06-29-2007 at 12:34 AM.

Take all the pictures you want. Each will be worth a thousand words on this site. We aren't shy. Wanna ride on the "Running Deer"?
    "ride the running deer"???

what the heck does that mean???

has dredly been coming to the shoots naked again???

It means we have a 'Running Deer" target. As for Dredly, did you just slip up and spill the beans about something I doubt I want to hear about. Sounds like I might have nightmares.

It means we have a 'Running Deer" target. As for Dredly, did you just slip up and spill the beans about something I doubt I want to hear about. Sounds like I might have nightmares.
    no I just heard he is not allowed at Lancasters as he should up there at the big shoot they had and ran around naked as people were flinging arrows.... asking everyone to pull his finger

At the store or the club? Was alcohol involved, or is it a lifestyle choice?

Is this "Highjacking a Thread"?

That's alright, I got what I needed awhile back in the thread. The owner of the Starlight company actually emailed me and said my set up is exactly what they made the FOB for. One thing that I liked is that the FOB and the nock come off at the point of impact on a pass through. I think that would be really good for evening or early morning when light is sparse. having the FOB and nock laying there would let you know you have a hit and look for the arrow later or in the morning if need be. I think I will try them. I don't have the tools to fletch yet and a doz of the FOBs is the same price as 36 quickspin veins. I thank you all for your support of my question and my service to the country. And Sniper, I am not near any of the rivers over here so I am not sure what insects come off the water, but I know that trying to fly fish with my body armor on wouldn't be very comfortable.
    Later
    Matt

Blazers and a Luminock for early and late shooting. They are like red tracers (I guess you know what they look like , right?) and stay lit all night and day after impact. Things are absolutely great for low-light shooting. I would stick with Blazers for a vane. Jigs are not as expensive as you think, (invest some of that Hostile Fire Pay), and very easy to use. They will pay for themselves pretty quick, and not having to wait for someone else to fletch your arrows is worth a great deal. But, experimentation is fun too.
    When the situation is in doubt, Win the War. Stay safe and get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Major257 View Post
    That's alright, I got what I needed awhile back in the thread. The owner of the Starlight company actually emailed me and said my set up is exactly what they made the FOB for. One thing that I liked is that the FOB and the nock come off at the point of impact on a pass through. I think that would be really good for evening or early morning when light is sparse. having the FOB and nock laying there would let you know you have a hit and look for the arrow later or in the morning if need be. I think I will try them. I don't have the tools to fletch yet and a doz of the FOBs is the same price as 36 quickspin veins. I thank you all for your support of my question and my service to the country. And Sniper, I am not near any of the rivers over here so I am not sure what insects come off the water, but I know that trying to fly fish with my body armor on wouldn't be very comfortable.
    Later
    Matt

Major,

Once you get a chance to shoot them for a while, I think most of us would like to know what you think of them... so when you get back, please keep us posted.

Ok, Now back to our regular scheduled hijacked threadů

2 Inch Dot on the Delta Grizzly at 80 Yards. $5 per shot and winner takes all!!!! Bring whatever rig and/or set up you want.

Sniper, Let me correct you -- as for my set up it is 62lbs, 65% let-off and a 2 power scope.
    As for handicaps --- I have an ingrown toenail that is growing fungus.

Anytime a man that shoots pink arrows and asks to ride the running deer... the answer should be "NO". Actually you are starting to worry me.