You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default well this sucks.....

Chris benoit and family found dead in the home....

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...8-1702,00.html
    I cut things up and split them down!

Yeah, I know. I have been watching Raw, it's a pretty crappy deal isn't it. Sad! What kinda scumbag would do such a thing?
    Elite Z28
    Pathfinder wraps
    Vortex optics
    Gods Country Outdoors
    Ranger custom bowstrings

Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    Yeah, I know. I have been watching Raw, it's a pretty crappy deal isn't it. Sad! What kinda scumbag would do such a thing?
    does anyone know what really happened????

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    No details at this time is what I have seen everywhere. Looks like something may have been going on, with him missing the show in Houston for personal reasons. It wasn't like him to miss a show. I'll miss that guy! He was nuts, put his body through heck!
    Elite Z28
    Pathfinder wraps
    Vortex optics
    Gods Country Outdoors
    Ranger custom bowstrings

Senior Member vonottoexperience's Avatar

Default y

Yeah, whats up with that?

I heard and read he had personal issues for some time.
    WWE released it was a "murder suicide" before the news even released it, I guess some of the crew at WWE got some "strange" text messages from Chris prior to what ever happended.
    I always said Stardom has a price.......unfortunatley it ends lives as well.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

Quote Originally Posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    I heard and read he had personal issues for some time.
    WWE released it was a "murder suicide" before the news even released it, I guess some of the crew at WWE got some "strange" text messages from Chris prior to what ever happended.
    I always said Stardom has a price.......unfortunatley it ends lives as well.
    it really is sad.....looked like the all american happy family....well canadian happy family anyway....

This just goes to show you that everything is not always what they seam. No matter who you are everybody has some type of problems in their lives. It is just a shame that he did not seak help. Our prayers ought to go out to the rest of the family and friends for this tragic event.

Mo.Hick

Site Guru

rumor has it he was found hung and the wife strangled. His son was smothered. Authroties believe Steroids may have played a rule in him losing it.

He killed his wife friday night, she was bound and had blood under her head so there was a struggle.

His son was found dead in his bed, asphyxiated on saturday morning (several hours after the mom)

He didn't kill himself till sunday sometime.

He placed a bible next to his son and wife

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286737,00.html

let the scum bag rot in hell. He killed his wife because she filed divorce and wanted custody.
    Last edited by Dredly; 06-26-2007 at 05:22 PM.
    No I'm not dead

Choked his wife, smothered his kid, hung himelf in the weight room. killed the family at different times, and stayed in the house with the bodies for quite a while. He's in hell forever. Don't cry for him. Pray for his murdered wife and child.
    Last edited by Sniper; 06-26-2007 at 05:33 PM.

was not crying for him, wanted to know what happened thats all...

terrible, terrible...............killing a spouse is bad enough but a 7 year old child???
    COME ON, you know where he is headed for sure.

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

yup this is so sad. It really greives my heart. He could have repented for his wife and sons murder but not his own ,for ya commit self murder when sucide is done and ya can't repent after you are dead. Poor fellar. And all involved.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    yup this is so sad. It really greives my heart. He could have repented for his wife and sons murder but not his own ,for ya commit self murder when sucide is done and ya can't repent after you are dead. Poor fellar. And all involved.
    Smokes I have to dissagree with you on this one.......if you kill your own child willfully and w/malicuos intent.....then i believe you should have to suffer eternal damnation......i believe being locked in a 1x1 room in the firey depths of hell is not enough for you......

I dont care if you become a born again saint....

When he murdered his wife., I think he lost his soul. Killing his child meant nothing after that evil act. I had the misfortune of working a Max prison for years, and had intimate contact with far too many murderers. You can see they are missing something. It's in the eyes. They are dead and flat. Like a goat's. Sometimes you see it in people in public. They've done something that cost them thier souls too, but didn't get caught. That doesn't mean they got away with it. They will pay for it in the end. I have sympathy only for the wife and child. To Hell with him, literally, and any other person who kills with evil intent. That is a choice he made. Let him burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    When he murdered his wife., I think he lost his soul. Killing his child meant nothing after that evil act. I had the misfortune of working a Max prison for years, and had intimate contact with far too many murderers. You can see they are missing something. It's in the eyes. They are dead and flat. Like a goat's. Sometimes you see it in people in public. They've done something that cost them thier souls too, but didn't get caught. That doesn't mean they got away with it. They will pay for it in the end. I have sympathy only for the wife and child. To Hell with him, literally, and any other person who kills with evil intent. That is a choice he made. Let him burn.
    I am with ya..........

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Smokes I have to dissagree with you on this one.......if you kill your own child willfully and w/malicuos intent.....then i believe you should have to suffer eternal damnation......i believe being locked in a 1x1 room in the firey depths of hell is not enough for you......

I dont care if you become a born again saint....

Yes fellars you sure are right and it would not even be a fair reward for this very disturbing act of domestic violence and death.

I did prison ministry in the Tn dept of Corrections for 13 years and have seen this same stare, also tha tear drops down tha checks of those who have killed.( a death for each tear drop and I have seen as many a 5 down one mans cheek out of his eye.)

Justice is beyond us on a case and I will assure you that the Almighty will serve out tha punishment deserved for these unjustifiable slayings.
    One thing for sure we serve a just God who is also a merciful God on this side of the Abyss.
    If we will call on His tender mercies he will answer a really repented and truly sorrowful heart. One that does not say I got caught and am sorry for that, but one that knows he has done something that has broken tha laws of a righteous God and will face His punishment, not this worlds only.
    I for one and glad for me and for everybody for if we got what we really deserved we would all be in a world of hurt.

Let me relate a story from tha Good Book here boy's

There was this bunch of Jewish preachers that wanted ta get ta Jesus and caught a woman in the act of adultery , Which I wonder if she was framed for tha man was not brought in. Anyway they brought her to Jesus and asked Him what to do you see tha Jewish law required her stoning to death. And they were ready to put her to death just to see if they could catch this merciful man in His kind deeds.
    He stooped to tha ground and wrote in tha sand and I wonder if he wrote down, Preacher Ananias you have stole money from the widows, Preacher David you have committed adultery on your legal wife, Preacher Benjamin you are guilty of drinking strong drink, Preacher John you are guilty of of not doing your of working on the Sabbath and not going to church or paying your tithes.
    Then he said unto them "he that is without sin cast tha first stone."

after he did that they all left one by one and tha woman stood alone in His presence and He looked at her and said "woman where is your accusers". and she said they we gone and Jesus said unto her "Go also and sin no more."

We must be careful not to be to quick to pass judgement for there may be some sin hidden in our own closets that will keep us from doing just that.

Yes this man is being punished in a place I desire to see no one go. But yes it is a place none the less that all that have sinned will have to spend eternity in.
    Oh my God forgive us all, Please!

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Sorry Smokes, but the verdict is in. I'll pass judgement on that child killer.
    Goat-eyed bastard he was when he died.

I have to give credit to the WWE, after the story came out, they pulled all tributes to him. On their website they show what his text messages said. www.wwe.com
    Elite Z28
    Pathfinder wraps
    Vortex optics
    Gods Country Outdoors
    Ranger custom bowstrings

Quote Originally Posted by dano-c4 View Post
    I have to give credit to the WWE, after the story came out, they pulled all tributes to him. On their website they show what his text messages said. www.wwe.com
    No credit due. That's just Damage Control for thier own reputation. The lifestyles of those guys and girls are all over TV and Radio today. Makes them look like promiscuous, drug and alcohol addicted White Trash. That's not a reputation they want to cultivate, even if it is pretty accurate for so many of them. Never appealed to me anyway.