You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh but you know those crazy lunies will say ohhhh it was the steroids made him do it. It was the meds that made him do those murders...bah bah bah....don't believe it. Murder is murder...
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    Oh but you know those crazy lunies will say ohhhh it was the steroids made him do it. It was the meds that made him do those murders...bah bah bah....don't believe it. Murder is murder...
    Actaully I dont think they will blame the roids. That could be the worst publicity they could get since everyone knows that all those guys use them. I dont think you can put a reason on actions like what happened there. I cant imagine anything having that much control over somone. I just think he was maybe a sick sadistic sob that let the fame get to his head. But under no circumstances will I buy into any excusse they come up with.
    some were born perfect........the rest of us have to practice perfect.

06 alliegance,G5 sight, trophy taker rest
    2007 elite envy G5 sight, rip cord rest

Quote Originally Posted by bone collector 9615 View Post
    Actaully I dont think they will blame the roids. That could be the worst publicity they could get since everyone knows that all those guys use them. I dont think you can put a reason on actions like what happened there. I cant imagine anything having that much control over somone. I just think he was maybe a sick sadistic sob that let the fame get to his head. But under no circumstances will I buy into any excusse they come up with.
    Poor education. Unwarranted adulation and worship. Drugs. Steroids. Serious family problems. Aging out of the sport.
    If you can't image anything having that kind of control, you haven't done drugs.
    As for the worst publicity for Wrestling, I saw "Chyna Doll" on TV tonight, denying she ever used steroids herself. That's bad publicity. I would pay NOT to watch her sex tape (yes she has one).

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    Yeah, the latest 'excuse' is that they are calling it "Roid-Rage"...
    Geez... And OJ really didn't do it...

Ron