You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Mike's Custom Strings and Cables--They Rock!

Just wanted to pass on some info on Mike's strings. You can check them out at http://www.mikes-archery.com/ Not the best website (sorry Mike) but his strings are very good. For $30 you get a string and cable(s) delivered!! I may have come across Mike from reading a forum on here or archery talk, so you guys may already know him. I know you usually get what you pay for, but I put a set on my Allegiance and had no peep rotation after 10 shots. Have put another 150 or so through it an we're still good. The craftsmanship of the string is very good... I'm just comparing it to the Zebra baraccuda on my Mathews and the Vapor Trail strings (which are also great) on my Guardian. The serving job even looked better than my Vapors. I ordered another set for my Switchback. From what I've read about Mike, he's somewhat of an archery guru/inventor/bow-builder/craftsman. That's my two cents.
    Bowtech Guardian
    70 lb, 30" draw
    Del. Whisker Biscuit
    Apex Inferno Sight
    Easton Axis 340 carbon arrows,

Yea, Mike does some great work, it's my CR334 that is on the webpage showing off a set he made for me.
    He is a stand up guy and does a great job on his strings.
    New Breed Archery-Genetix 28.5"/ 60lbs & 365gr. = 285 FPS
    New Breed Archery- Eclipse 65/28.5" & 370gr. = 291 FPS
    Bowtech- 82nd Airborne 28.5"/ 60lbs. & 325gr. = 327 FPS
    Strother Archery- SR-71 28.5"/65lbs. & 370gr. = 303 FPS

Sterner Duttera – Rhino 34
    Muzzy Zero Effect Rest
    DW 69# - DL 29" – Gold Tip 3575 – 302 fps

"Its about family, its about tradition, Its about ethics, its about respect.

It’s about preserving those fondest memories of childhood, of a celebrated season, when everything in your heart and mind was right.
    Pass on these traditions to your children's children, as it belongs to them anyway, and NEVER take for granted the PRIVILEGES that Mother Nature has to offer."

Default Mike's Site

Mike could use a lil site help.

On the Largemouth Bass website shot it looks like he took a digital camera photo of the screen.

Let him know I can help him out if he needs with his site.

OR he can just hit ALT/PRNTSCREEN at the same time and get a screen grab of that website page iteself.

Here, I am attaching it so he can use it to replace and hyperlink it to http://www.bigtalestaxidermy.com/ (who also needs some site help re: no metatags for searching and the page title is called INDEX)

Take a look at George Wonder's site....less junked up, smooth navigation, search criteria imbedded in the meta description yada yada yada: www.cedarhillarchery.com

Best,

Mike Males
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Muzzy Zero Effect Rest

It’s about preserving those fondest memories of childhood, of a celebrated season, when everything in your heart and mind was right.
    Pass on these traditions to your children's children, as it belongs to them anyway, and NEVER take for granted the PRIVILEGES that Mother Nature has to offer."

Default and old Hawaiian Coffee

pass this along to Mike too.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Muzzy Zero Effect Rest