You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Guru

Default Well tommorow is the day!

Bowman, Jay Are and I are gonna throw down! ITS ON and Dredly isn't coming in last!

Walt you're going down! Adam won't even be a challenge (I'm gonna "accidentally" hit a bump and throw his bow out of the back of the truck)
    No I'm not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Bowman, Jay Are and I are gonna throw down! ITS ON and Dredly isn't coming in last!

Walt you're going down! Adam won't even be a challenge (I'm gonna "accidentally" hit a bump and throw his bow out of the back of the truck)
    listen Padawan, its on like dredly kong.....you are the one who will be crying...

This is the begining of the end for Dredly folks....I bet I get one of them to throw there bows at me.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

accidental MY ARSE....you put that bump there this morning.....

Sounds like pictures just won't do for this. Is it to late to get a film crew? I went and moved the stakes so Jay Are will have no advantage.
    Bowman. Are you coming alone?
    Last edited by Sniper; 06-30-2007 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Sounds like pictures just won't do for this. Is it to late to get a film crew? I went and moved the stakes so Jay Are will have no advantage.
    Bowman. Are you coming alone?
    kind of....I am meeting a buddy of mine there, he is coming from the Island....

tell me something is Lancaster open tomorrow???

and how far is it??

I have never been there.....
    Last edited by BUNNYMAN; 06-30-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Site Guru

I guess telling you on here is pointless as I'll see ya in an hour but its a bit further south.
    No I'm not dead

I'm gonna bet on bowman. I belive he can back up his braggin. dont let me down. I dont want to have to get a new hero.

YOU! Get in my belly! two_shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    I'm gonna bet on bowman. I belive he can back up his braggin. dont let me down. I dont want to have to get a new hero.
    Yeah, first the demise of Captain America..... and then if BOWMAN get his clock cleaned, there won't be any Super Heros left.....Don't let us down BOWMAN............
    oh, no pressure!
    Have fun!

two_shoes
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Eph. 2:8-10

Good luck to all and happy shootin boys. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Crispies is what we need pics of.

"HONDA"

Site Guru

Well Dredly dropped the ball... we think. Bowman was keeping score and he "forgot" to fill in a few boxes, Not sure if this was intentional or not Far as we know I came in last and I'll be wearing an extremely sexy black sequin skirt at camp on Friday night of the R100 think we can get 3dshoots.com spray painted on it?

Bowman shot very well and ended with a 280+ and was truly a blast to shoot with, although I don't think I've ever witnessed ANYONE shoot so darn slow.

Walt did horrible, but I blame it on the pressure... he was the only Hoyt shooter out of 3 Mathews shooters and waited until the VERY last target to put on a demonstration. Drilled a 2 inch dot at 80 yards on the 3rd shot.

Kevin (Adam's buddy) did pretty well, shot a 250+ and was gracious enough NOT to use black fletching so that I had SOMETHING to aim at... they should ban those black fletchings and make everyone shoot blaze orange!

It was an awesome day, great friends, great shoot and a great time was had by all (Except my arrows... those hated the abuse and demanded I return to shooting them at nothing but paper from now on)

Bowman and Kevin, thanks for making the haul and Jay Are, WAY TO BREAK THE 100 attendee shoot in STYLE! (117 shooters!!!!!)
    No I'm not dead

Well Dredly dropped the ball... we think. Bowman was keeping score and he "forgot" to fill in a few boxes, Not sure if this was intentional or not Far as we know I came in last and I'll be wearing an extremely sexy black sequin skirt at camp on Friday night of the R100 think we can get 3dshoots.com spray painted on it?

Bowman shot very well and ended with a 280+ and was truly a blast to shoot with, although I don't think I've ever witnessed ANYONE shoot so darn slow.

Walt did horrible, but I blame it on the pressure... he was the only Hoyt shooter out of 3 Mathews shooters and waited until the VERY last target to put on a demonstration. Drilled a 2 inch dot at 80 yards on the 3rd shot.

Kevin (Adam's buddy) did pretty well, shot a 250+ and was gracious enough NOT to use black fletching so that I had SOMETHING to aim at... they should ban those black fletchings and make everyone shoot blaze orange!

It was an awesome day, great friends, great shoot and a great time was had by all (Except my arrows... those hated the abuse and demanded I return to shooting them at nothing but paper from now on)

Bowman and Kevin, thanks for making the haul and Jay Are, WAY TO BREAK THE 100 attendee shoot in STYLE! (117 shooters!!!!!)

IT WAS A BLAST.......and Jay Are......you are to be commended on the course you set up.....it was a very good time and a very good course....I shot better then I have in a while but still not great.....

hey walt have you ever walk back tuned that thing???

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    IT WAS A BLAST.......and Jay Are......you are to be commended on the course you set up.....it was a very good time and a very good course....I shot better then I have in a while but still not great.....

hey walt have you ever walk back tuned that thing???:tape:
    Actaully no... never tuned my bow. Shoots great when I don't have to judge yardage, not sure what's wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Actaully no... never tuned my bow. Shoots great when I don't have to judge yardage, not sure what's wrong with it
    I only ask because it seems that when you missed it was always to the left.....I would try to walk back tune and see if you can bring them in....

Not trying to give you any unsolicited help but its just what i noticed......

the novelty shots were a blast and the monkey is one of a kind.....

Default Here's the pictures!

Bowman: Sporting the pink phone. I hate when people can't shut off their phones... I think it was his wife calling for him to pick up a gallon of milk on his way home.
    1pinky1.jpg

Big B... showing us how it's done.

2big B.jpg

Big D... Showing us what Michael Jackson gave him when he visited Neverland??? Nice glove!!!

3Big D.jpg

Wait a minute!! Bowman was keeping score and he ended up with the HIGH score???

Using Bowman's arrow to my advantage...
    6Turk1.jpg

The Mock Campsite Target...
    5Bear1.jpg

Dredly... corection on your statement earlier... it was 2 arrows for the 80 yrd Griz.

4Griz1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyluck View Post
    Wait a minute!! Bowman was keeping score and he ended up with the HIGH score???
    And the pencil he had, had a full eraser on it when we started and there was nothing left when we came back????

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    And the pencil he had, had a full eraser on it when we started and there was nothing left when we came back????
    you turd It was dredly card I had to "FIX"...I was meaning to mark 5 and marked 0.....

I like those targets. I think our clubs around here need have a little more imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    I like those targets. I think our clubs around here need have a little more imagination.
    Most clubs could benefit from a little more imagination.