You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 489

Thread: At Uproar!

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Looks like a couple of Mods from AT have joined to stir up trouble here. Since thier posts won't be deleted or edited they are free to participate here. A option a great many of our newest members don't enjoy over there. All you disgruntled AT people are welcome here. You AT Mods can go fly a kite. It's pretty obvious who you are.
    As far as I know, I am the only AT mod here...and I haven't stirred anything except some boar chili last night

  2. #242
    Member Gary J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SEMI
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    what would you like to talk about? we are all ears......
    I'll be doing more listening for now. Only been an archer for three months so I'm looking to get edumacated.

    I spend more time on the other site sifting through the fluff than I do reading useful threads. Seems much better here.

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary J View Post
    I'll be doing more listening for now. Only been an archer for three months so I'm looking to get edumacated.

    I spend more time on the other site sifting through the fluff than I do reading useful threads. Seems much better here.
    Your best bet is to ask specific or general questions you may have. You will get a host of solid answers. Welcome to the world of archery You can check out, but never leave

  4. #244
    ny911bowhunter
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    As far as I know, I am the only AT mod here...and I haven't stirred anything except some boar chili last night
    You are the implanted spy, set to gain trust!


  5. #245
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ny911bowhunter View Post
    You are the implanted spy, set to gain trust!
    :
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Looks like we just got Sabotaged. Somebody will try to blame something like a "Lightning Strike", but I don't believe it. I won't believe it' Maybe those Chinese who cause my keyboard to malfunction.

  7. #247
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Looks like we just got Sabotaged.
    yeah what the heck was that all about???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah what the heck was that all about???
    i knew i shouldn't have sent that last pm...... did ya get it??

  9. #249
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah what the heck was that all about???
    For a moment, I thought I got BANNED! AAAAAHHHHH!
    It happened right after the Bowman and the group hug post! AAAAAHHHHH!

  10. #250
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ib4hoyt View Post
    i knew i shouldn't have sent that last pm...... did ya get it??
    ummm not sure better send it again...and see if the same thing happens......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  11. #251
    Senior Member thehairlessone!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    there really are quite a number of sharp quality people there...
    I agree Doc. Alot of good people but only a couple good mods in my opinion which is why I resigned nearly 2 yrs. ago I saw what went on behind the scenes and wanted no part of it.

    I had been growing very tired of AT the last few months and was planning on leaving anyway so I thought I would reveal a few of my thoughts before I did. Apparently I wasnt the only one who thought that way.


    rick
    No catchy signature here.....

  12. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    ummm not sure better send it again...and see if the same thing happens......
    i don't have it in my sent box... now i forgot what it was..lol

  13. #253
    Banned midevilarcher5575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    180

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Looks like a couple of Mods from AT have joined to stir up trouble here. Since thier posts won't be deleted or edited they are free to participate here. A option a great many of our newest members don't enjoy over there. All you disgruntled AT people are welcome here. You AT Mods can go fly a kite. It's pretty obvious who you are.
    i was called a theif and a lyer from an AT Addmin i admit i got in over my head selling and being able to keep up and i got behind shipping and loosing address and such but a MOD was helping me out and when i posted a thread about what was going on to the people who bought from me it was deleted and i was warned that if it ever went puplic again i would be history so i spared him the trouble.i printed the PM's if you want to read them ask me and ill send ya a copy,it is a great read, well i thought it was this was my first home any way
    Last edited by midevilarcher5575; 07-10-2007 at 11:51 PM.

  14. #254
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Sorry to hear you and PDQ got banned over there, Rick. I never did know what that was all about, but I'm always out of the loop over there.

  15. #255
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midevilarcher5575 View Post
    i was called a theif and a lyer from an AT Addmin i admit i got in over my head selling and being able to keep up and i got behind shipping and loosing address and such but a MOD was helping me out and when i posted a thread about what was going on to the people who bought from me it was deleted and i was warned that if it ever went puplic again i would be history so i spared him the trouble.i printed the PM's if you want to read them ask me and ill send ya a copy,it is a great read, well i thought it was this was my first home any way
    I am one of the people still waiting for my ITEM.....but I will have to wait until the post office finds my damb money order.....i will never send anything important thru the post office again......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  16. #256
    Banned midevilarcher5575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    I am one of the people still waiting for my ITEM.....but I will have to wait until the post office finds my damb money order.....i will never send anything important thru the post office again......
    are you being honest becuase if you are i never got a money order.

  17. #257
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midevilarcher5575 View Post
    are you being honest becuase if you are i never got a money order.
    yeah i know....we have been talking about that (SIR SHOOTS ALOT)

    didnt figure you had put 2 and 2 together....it will get figured out......I am just chalking it up to relizing never to trust the PO w/anything ever agian......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  18. #258
    Banned midevilarcher5575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    yeah i know....we have been talking about that (SIR SHOOTS ALOT)

    didnt figure you had put 2 and 2 together....it will get figured out......I am just chalking it up to relizing never to trust the PO w/anything ever agian......
    sent you a pm

  19. #259
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midevilarcher5575 View Post
    sent you a pm
    here or there??
    I cut things up and split them down!

  20. #260
    Banned midevilarcher5575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    here or there??
    here i DO NOT GO THEREanymore

Similar Threads

  1. THe AT Guys are in an uproar about this video
    By beenfarr in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 01:58 PM
  2. Kill the AT Uproar thread?
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •