You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: At Uproar!

are you trying to say she was "fixed" up......?
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    True, but it's a fact that it works. I heard they experienced a 25% increase in sales when they started the Martin girl ads. That's huge for an established company.
    Oh, I'm not doubting it works. You can see that by the overall popularity of "The Martin Girl".
    But they needed an entity that had nothing to do with their product in order to sell it to the gen public.
    Is the gen public buying the bow because they like it or because Martin has some good looking woman pushing it? I'm sure no one would admit to the latter being the reason.

Smart advertising? I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    are you trying to say she was "fixed" up......?
    I don't have a problem with "fixing"...but "over fixing" is another subject!

Senior Member vonottoexperience's Avatar

your not married are you
    No, I tried that little experiment...utter failure

Quote Originally Posted by pink camo View Post
    I have to agree on this one

Quote Originally Posted by pink camo View Post
    oh sure this from some one who is naturaly STUNNING.......

not flirting or leg humping.........more like stating the obvious......

Quote Originally Posted by vonottoexperience View Post
    No, I tried that little experiment...utter failure
    post of the week........

oh sure this from some one who is naturaly STUNNING.......

not flirting or leg humping.........more like stating the obvious......
    Awww...thank you! But...there is a right way and a wrong way! There is also a right way to PROMOTE yourself and a wrong way that gives the wrong impression. And I think they have sufficiently given the wrong impression!!

I vote that Pink becomes the 3DShoots.com girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ptcruz421 View Post
    I vote that Pink becomes the 3DShoots.com girl.
    I vote that BOWMAN gets to be the 3dshoots.com........never mind....

Pink may be under contract with Martin/AT.

Bowman, sometimes I wonder about you.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Slippy for President! Doc Holliday's Avatar

And I think they have sufficiently given the wrong impression!!
    I think that goes for far too many over there.

Pink may be under contract with Martin/AT.
    LOL...no contract here! Magnus is treating me great though!!! What an awesome company!
    Last edited by pink camo; 07-03-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Martin girls had nothing to do with me switching to Martin. And if you do a little research, Martin has been using "Martin Girls" longer than most bow companies have been in business. Their 25% increase in sales this year had little to do with the girls and a lot to do with getting an excellent bow for an affordable price.

I think the pics above were a little tasteless myself, but some of the opinions on this thread are a little shallow and tasteless also. If I judged books by their covers I would have done a whole lot less reading in my life and be a lot less educated. Passing judgement on others based on pictures and not by personal experience is pretty childish in my opinion.

I like this site and I like most of the people on it. I will say that there is far more AT bashing on here than there is 3Dshoots bashing on AT. Do I like it? No. I have a lot of friends on AT and I get 90% of my wrap business on AT. However, there is a lot of stuff on AT that I don't like that I just stay out of.

My mother always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, then not to say anything at all. I don't always follow these wise words myself, but I find that when I do, life in general is usually a little better for everyone...
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Where I come from --- we call that a Pimp!
    That's what I called them. I'm glad. They deleted everybodies posts that critisized her ( all of mine that did and didn't, everywhere) and complained about the "slow strip" download time. Took half a hour.
    Bozo site. I blame "Bowman" for leading me into that den of vice and iniquity.
    A.T.can go fly a kite.
    And Michelle Malkin is better looking. I told them that and said I'd rather watch her on Fox at the time and logging out, and poof! Bowman says I'm banned. Don't know, Don't care.
    She'll never be a St Pauli Girl. Maybe a poster girl for Pennicillin, though.
    All a scam to get people to the site to try and set some kind of pathetic record.
    Her "Boyfriend" even invited sarcastic comments to get views and posts. Sad.
    Bet you guys could get a personal appearence from her at the R-100, for the right price. Ask her Boyfriend.
    Last edited by Sniper; 07-03-2007 at 08:00 PM.

True, but it's a fact that it works. I heard they experienced a 25% increase in sales when they started the Martin girl ads. That's huge for an established company.
    Makes me sure I want a Bowtech now!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    Martin girls had nothing to do with me switching to Martin. And if you do a little research, Martin has been using "Martin Girls" longer than most bow companies have been in business. Their 25% increase in sales this year had little to do with the girls and a lot to do with getting an excellent bow for an affordable price.

I think the pics above were a little tasteless myself, but some of the opinions on this thread are a little shallow and tasteless also. If I judged books by their covers I would have done a whole lot less reading in my life and be a lot less educated. Passing judgement on others based on pictures and not by personal experience is pretty childish in my opinion.

I like this site and I like most of the people on it. I will say that there is far more AT bashing on here than there is 3Dshoots bashing on AT. Do I like it? No. I have a lot of friends on AT and I get 90% of my wrap business on AT. However, there is a lot of stuff on AT that I don't like that I just stay out of.

My mother always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, then not to say anything at all. I don't always follow these wise words myself, but I find that when I do, life in general is usually a little better for everyone...

how could this be???

5000 members here, a few have been wronged by A.T. or its members......

75,0000 members there, and any time A.T. is down they come here and post about how ITS SO MUCH BETTER at A.T

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyluck View Post
    Oh, I'm not doubting it works. You can see that by the overall popularity of "The Martin Girl".
    But they needed an entity that had nothing to do with their product in order to sell it to the gen public.
    Is the gen public buying the bow because they like it or because Martin has some good looking woman pushing it? I'm sure no one would admit to the latter being the reason.

Smart advertising? I guess.
    If I cover a Hot Chick with Steaming Crap, would you buy it? Advertising can only go so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I new there was something wrong w/you.....I am sure thats not all but its a big part of it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

Bowtech let a CSI episode use one of their bows as a murder weapon and bragged about it. They also send their advertising dollars to the PBA instead of some other entity related to bowhunting or archery in general. Nice choice based on ethics and whats best for us archers.....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps