You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default 3DMaMa video at Metropolis

    Now this is how I like to see women in videos and archery forums.

    Click here

    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ent=600089.flv

    Connie Griffin is a great person and one heck of a shot. Lost a couple of signs one to here. Think were even right now.

  2. #2
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Now this is how I like to see women in videos and archery forums.

    Click here

    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ent=600089.flv

    Connie Griffin is a great person and one heck of a shot. Lost a couple of signs one to here. Think were even right now.
    Dan thats awsome, but how about some VIDEO'S from over the shoulder , w/arrow impact on the target....that what I was asking the other day......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default I forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    Dan thats awsome, but how about some VIDEO'S from over the shoulder , w/arrow impact on the target....that what I was asking the other day......
    Ill give it a try this weekend. Thanks for reminding me.
    DB

  4. #4
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Ill give it a try this weekend. Thanks for reminding me.
    DB
    sweet, thats what I want to see, I will also try to get some video, although it took me like 2 years to post a pic here, it will probably be years or decades before i can figure it out.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

  5. #5
    Senior Member chelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Rafael, CA
    Posts
    451

    Default

    What kind of poundage is she pulling? Seems to be quite a bit for her to be pulling back like that.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

  6. #6
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    She shooting an LX DB? You're really liking the video thing aren't you? I always enjoy your photos and the videos are great too.
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  7. #7
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Not sure how much

    Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    What kind of poundage is she pulling? Seems to be quite a bit for her to be pulling back like that.

    She shoots indoor and pulls that way as well. She a strong gal and one heck of a shooter.
    DB

  8. #8
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Even learning to download them

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    She shooting an LX DB? You're really liking the video thing aren't you? I always enjoy your photos and the videos are great too.

    At a website. Hoping to be able to post larger pictures that way as well.
    DB

  9. #9
    Senior Member thehairlessone!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    that's cool Dan. I think it is neat to see women involved in archery. I wish my wife would shoot more often.

    rick
    No catchy signature here.....

Similar Threads

  1. Pictures from Metropolis ASA Pro Am Illinois
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 02:19 AM
  2. Video ASA Metropolis
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:42 PM
  3. Few videos from Metropolis ASA Pro am
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:10 PM
  4. Metropolis shoot??
    By storyteller_usa in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •