You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up The Nano's get a big YES!

Well we went to the outdoor archery range at Golden Gate Park this morning and I got to really see how my new overpriced arrows did. I have to say they were wonderful. Since they recover so quickly compared to A/C/C etc they give you a little more speed so going from 50yds which is bout the farthest I've shot so far I was hitting mostly the yellow on a FITA target 122cm. I was actually using an indoor 40cm and I was getting in the yellow and in the red on that one. I was much more consistent than I was with the A/C/C's I think but don't get me wrong the A/C/C do pretty well but the Nano's do just a bit better with my low poundage bow (39lb). Chris needs to start carrying them...Lancaster said they sell lots...hint hint.
    FBSA Member and Concierge
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by chelleo View Post
    Well we went to the outdoor archery range at Golden Gate Park this morning and I got to really see how my new overpriced arrows did. I have to say they were wonderful. Since they recover so quickly compared to A/C/C etc they give you a little more speed so going from 50yds which is bout the farthest I've shot so far I was hitting mostly the yellow on a FITA target 122cm. I was actually using an indoor 40cm and I was getting in the yellow and in the red on that one. I was much more consistent than I was with the A/C/C's I think but don't get me wrong the A/C/C do pretty well but the Nano's do just a bit better with my low poundage bow (39lb). Chris needs to start carrying them...Lancaster said they sell lots...hint hint.
    how much do a dozen of these things sell for
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
    how much do a dozen of these things sell for
    Only about $270 for a dzn. Small change for you!

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/shop...e0deb5cefb9347

Default I know!

I didnt even know what a nano was till she started talkin about them!
    Great Chello, I cant see that price though
    I just bought a 2 year old Take down recurve for the price of a dozen of these
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Yep they cost me $270, made my pro shop price match Lancaster or they probably would have charged me more. I figured I'd get some neato keeno arrows since I can't get me a bow. Hey, at least they are cheaper than X10's by quite a bit and they have gotten very good reviews. They are fairly new think they came out this year.
    Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
    Only about $270 for a dzn. Small change for you!

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/shop...e0deb5cefb9347
    yeah right....I dont think so.....I got an O.K. job but not that good.....

o.k. so I went to the lancaster link andlooked, says all the same stuff as the Nano website....

so what makes them worth 270????

Default Bowman!

o.k. so I went to the lancaster link andlooked, says all the same stuff as the Nano website....

Nothin!
    I played golf today.
    They make golf balls at all different prices from $7 a dozen to $49 a dozen
    I have hit them all, they all hold up the same,they all hit the same distance within 1 or 2 yards at 270 yards off the drive!
    In the end there all still the same, > GOLF BALLS <
    kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
    Arrows..beman ICS hunter
    SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
    FBSA-MEMBER
    Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Guess you could ask the same thing about X10's...what makes and aluminum/carbon arrow $370. They do all do the basic same job...get to the target. I am having an easier time though with these over the a/c/c so I guess they are better...

I think I will stick with my X-Weaves. I can get 3 dozen for that price. But thanks for the review Chelleo.

"HONDA"

Yep they cost me $270, made my pro shop price match Lancaster or they probably would have charged me more. I figured I'd get some neato keeno arrows since I can't get me a bow. Hey, at least they are cheaper than X10's by quite a bit and they have gotten very good reviews. They are fairly new think they came out this year.
    Hey, if you got the money, why not, right

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
    Hey, if you got the money, why not, right
    Well, I'm not exactly rolling in dough but I'm not buying a new bow or anything like that so might as well get some arrows that work. It's funny...people will buy a bow and no one says gee my old one worked fine, but when you talk bout the arrows people think it's crazy LOL. Yes they are pricey but not as pricey as some others so I at least didn't go too over the top

Well, I'm not exactly rolling in dough but I'm not buying a new bow or anything like that so might as well get some arrows that work. It's funny...people will buy a bow and no one says gee my old one worked fine, but when you talk bout the arrows people think it's crazy LOL. Yes they are pricey but not as pricey as some others so I at least didn't go too over the top
    270 dollars on arrows??? not over the top??? face it your addicted........

the first sign of an addiction is denile