You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default ** VERY gently used 2006 Hardwoods HD RH, 70-lb. Bowtech Allegiance **

I'm finally going to let my favorite bow of all time go... I need to finance an upcoming elk trip so my loss is your gain. I bought five bows in 2006, and this is the only one that stayed in the stable past the new year; she's that good a shooter!

Up for sale is my 2006 Bowtech Allegiance in Hardwoods HD... 29" speed mods installed with 70-lb. limbs. This bow is barely broken in, as you'll see I haven't even shot the hush kit off the string yet.

Birth certificate will be shipped with bow in its original box, as well as the big Bowtech sticker that came with the bow... BC reads that at 28.5 inches @ 71 lbs., she smoked a 350-grain arrow through the chrono at 316 fps.

Probably less-than-normal wear on the finish, with the only real marks where I attached the rest -- and of course that will be hidden once you put your rest on the bow. I'm leaving the tied-in knocksets and loop.

$525 shipped TYD Priority Mail to lower 48

** VERY gently used 2006 Hardwoods HD RH, 70-lb. Bowtech Allegiance ** - Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade

** VERY gently used 2006 Hardwoods HD RH, 70-lb. Bowtech Allegiance ** - Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade

Beautiful bow! Wish I had the $$$

rick
    No catchy signature here.....

Thanks, Rick!

She absolutely was my favorite bow of all the Bowtechs I've owned; I came THAT close to not selling her, but I just need the money for my elk trip...

Bow is sold, too... pending payment!

Bow is sold; thanks for all who looked!